• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014 Training Camp

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ClevelandOwnz

NBA Starter
Reaction score
Who is all going?

I haven't ever been to one and am going to a couple this year.

What Browns Legends usually come to sign autographs? -- Any chance Bernie will be there, someone stole my football he signed and i'm looking at getting another soon.

If you want a Bernie autograph I can put in a word

Who is all going?

I haven't ever been to one and am going to a couple this year.

What Browns Legends usually come to sign autographs? -- Any chance Bernie will be there, someone stole my football he signed and i'm looking at getting another soon.

Do tell....

Don't tell me the local neighborhood kids lost their football and you ran back to grab the football from your dad's office so you could be part of the group and the local all-star latino threw it over a fence...

Oh man I want to post a joke about your post SixPACK but I just can't....

Are there such things as Browns Legends? AT least ones still left? Or is this a term used incredibly loosely for former Browns players?

Do tell....

Don't tell me the local neighborhood kids lost their football and you ran back to grab the football from your dad's office so you could be part of the group and the local all-star latino threw it over a fence...

hahaha, no... the air conditioner guys were all in my basement and I had it out down there not in a case, this was a month ago.. just noticed i can't find it anywhere... 99% sure one of them took it.

Oh man I want to post a joke about your post SixPACK but I just can't....

Are there such things as Browns Legends? AT least ones still left? Or is this a term used incredibly loosely for former Browns players?

Jim Brown, Paul Warfield .. so two.. haha

The fact its time to make this thread has me excited. I love football season.

200_s.gif

8 A.M. I'm pretty sure that every Browns player is at Browns HQ in Berea. It's not much, but it gets me excited every year.

8 A.M. I'm pretty sure that every Browns player is at Browns HQ in Berea. It's not much, but it gets me excited every year.

Completely agree.

I am partially engorged at the moment.

I'll be going next Thur. I'll report on what I see. Anything in particular anyone wants me to look for other than the obvious QB battle?

I've been to training camp a few times and I gotta say it's not very enjoyable. You usually stand 4-5 people deep on a sideline when the players are 50-100 yds away from you. The stands are limited and always crowded. They simply are out of space. It would be great if they could move it to a location where there are stands set up for 4-5,000 people where you can sit and watch comfortably.

Gilbert v Skrine

I love this competition. Gilbert has the athleticism and size to be the best corner on the team eventually. Skrine has some incredible athleticism as well and will have comfort on his side. Skrine may be reluctant to spend a ton of time in the slot, but it might make him a good amount of money... This defense can be lethal IF Gilbert does win that spot legitimately.

I've been to training camp a few times and I gotta say it's not very enjoyable. You usually stand 4-5 people deep on a sideline when the players are 50-100 yds away from you. The stands are limited and always crowded. They simply are out of space. It would be great if they could move it to a location where there are stands set up for 4-5,000 people where you can sit and watch comfortably.

I'm taking the kids tomorrow morning. I had the same experience you had two summers ago and it was hard to keep them entertained with the sparse action so far away from them. They enjoyed the experience enough to want to go back this year. I know with the Manziel craziness there are a set number of tickets, but I don't know how many they allowed to be reserved vs. how much space they have for seating. Nothing like it was when I was a kid and my dad took me to Hiram. That was enjoyable, and the autograph line was fun. I still remember being a scrawny 10 year old and having Bob Golic tell me he'd only sign my autograph if I held his pads and helmet while I did it. Heavy as all hell but made for a nice memory.

Can only hope that happens for the kids this time around.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."