• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015-2016 Around the NBA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rich

Saucin'
Reaction score
I'm gonna fire this up early because I wanna know what everyone thinks about Indiana moving Paul George to the 4.

I frankly don't like it. He's the 3rd best small forward in the league, the second best player in the Eastern Conference, and not as big and strong as LeBron and Carmelo who play the four regularly. Why move him from a position he's become so good at it? We'll see how it goes, but he's already said he doesn't like the move.

I'm gonna fire this up early because I wanna know what everyone thinks about Indiana moving Paul George to the 4.

I frankly don't like it. He's the 3rd best small forward in the league, the second best player in the Eastern Conference, and not as big and strong as LeBron and Carmelo who play the four regularly. Why move him from a position he's become so good at it? We'll see how it goes, but he's already said he doesn't like the move.
TT, picks & fillers for a disgruntled Paul George Trade Deadline 2016

:party smiley 004:

Lol but really, I don't like it either. Pacers are gonna struggle this season.

I actually like the Pacers roster. If they play uptempo and get Chase Budinger to play like he's capable and Jordan Hill gives some effort on defense, I like the mix. If everything goes perfectly for them, I think they could make the ECF.

I think it's kinda funny, because PG came into the league as a shooting guard. He's versatile enough to play the 4 on offense, but no way can he guard good low post power forwads on the defensive end. They gonna feast on him, tbh.

The thing that always strikes me as odd is, if teams keep joining the "small ball" trend, what advantage is anyone going to have? If SFs keep getting shifted to the 4, they'll just be checking each other at a different spot on the floor. Paul George can't check traditional 4s. I'm not even sure he can guard guys like Kevin Love, Ryan Anderson, Dirk Nowitzki, etc. That was supposed to be the benefit of "small ball." If he guards Carmelo when he's playing the 4, there is no advantage for either guy, since they're both 3s, anyway.

I think it's just the trend bottoming out and then they'll be a few years of teams cancelling it out. Then post players will have an advantage and more post up guys will enter the league.
Basically kevin love is the perfect modern offensive pf. So glad we have him locked up

Didn't see it posted anywhere, but Jason Richardson has announced his retirement from the NBA.

The Timberwolves won't be the worst team in the NBA this season. Probably Nets.

The Timberwolves won't be the worst team in the NBA this season. Probably Nets.

Definitely will still be Philly. I'll be shocked if they win 17 games.

Preseason basketball is on tomorrow!

Bucks lock up Henson on a 4/45 extension. I like his game alot and he really seems to fly under the radar. That will be a good deal for them moving forward.

Nuggets/Clippers -- 10:30 on NBATV tonight.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."