• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Christmas Uniforms Leaked

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jack Brickman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
xmas1.png

Much better than last year's shit show.

Edit: Here's the link with the rest of them:
http://www.uni-watch.com/2015/05/13/exclusive-next-seasons-nba-christmas-uniforms/

Last edited:
Of course they are going to have Boston's first visit next year be on Christmas, so the national media can go "See how much they are booing a player on Christmas"

I like that slant... Those Kansas Jayhawks uniforms Wiggins wore that had the Jayhawks script were my fave basketball jersey period.... College or pro

These are unbelievable.

I don't buy jerseys.

I might buy these jerseys.

Hawks and Blazers are by far the best. (Well, maybe not the Hawks' shorts)

xmas10.png

hawks2.png

Of course they are going to have Boston's first visit next year be on Christmas, so the national media can go "See how much they are booing a player on Christmas"

I still want Olynyk's arm broken in about 3 places. I don't give a FUKK, if it is Christmas day.

merry-christmas-mother-fucker.jpg

I'd be willing to bet that if Olynyk is still with Boston (or any team he plays on), the next time they play in Cleveland he will have an "injury" that prevents him from traveling to Cleveland with the team. If he does come to Cleveland, I'm sure he'd stay on the bench.

Yah am buying these..

I still want Olynyk's arm broken in about 3 places. I don't give a FUKK, if it is Christmas day.

merry-christmas-mother-fucker.jpg

WAIT - What happened to Jules Winfield?! He was communicating an important part of my message!

Edit: Phew! He's back!

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."