• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Cleveland Browns Regular Season Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phills14

Cleveland Sports Fan
Staff member
Reaction score
For 'fun' I looked back at our season openers because I knew it was a bad list. Amazingly, it is worse than I thought.

This year will be our 17th year since we returned to the NFL. So in the 16 previous season openers we have played 14 home games and 2 road games. We have had 12 DIFFERENT starting QBs in those 16 games. We have won exactly 1 of those 16 games. 1 time in 16 years we started the season 1-0. How is that even possible?

We have lost 10 straight season openers. 10 straight! The next longest streak in the NFL is the NY Giants at 4. 4!!!!

unhappy-fans-browns-horiz-jkjpg-a8a386444b07dea6.jpg

For 'fun' I looked back at our season openers because I knew it was a bad list. Amazingly, it is worse than I thought.

This year will be our 17th year since we returned to the NFL. So in the 16 previous season openers we have played 14 home games and 2 road games. We have had 12 DIFFERENT starting QBs in those 16 games. We have won exactly 1 of those 16 games. 1 time in 16 years we started the season 1-0. How is that even possible?

We have lost 10 straight season openers. 10 straight! The next longest streak in the NFL is the NY Giants at 4. 4!!!!

unhappy-fans-browns-horiz-jkjpg-a8a386444b07dea6.jpg

@AZ_

Care to explain how a winning mentality helps here? lol

Would have rather kept Pryor as a project on the roster than keep Marlon Moore around, but it was a long shot for him to develop anyway.

It is fascinating to me how this organization from regime to regime continues to be as dysfunctional as the one before them. It truly is amazing. You would think the law of averages that after the 5th one we would be due for some competency. However, the only headlines the Browns ever produce are losing, front office turnover, and non related football drama. Year after Year. It is remarkable.

I am not advocating getting rid of the Front office but history tends to repeat itself and there is no way in hell they are winning this season. I guess look forward to more of what Browns fans are used to. Poop Football.

:alc:

Would have rather kept Pryor as a project on the roster than keep Marlon Moore around, but it was a long shot for him to develop anyway.

Easy for you and I to say. The Browns, however, need to care about Special Teams coverage and value Moore as a contributor somewhere on the roster. Pryor is a project, thus he really doesn't have much of a role; a spot on the 53 means you need to produce somewhere.

Damn, season over.

I've never heard more immaturity as a response to a Browns move as is going on on Twitter... The instant reaction has been pretty embarrassing...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."