• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Game #4 -|- #1 Ohio State vs. Western Michigan -|- September 26th, 2015 @ 3:30 PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
2015 Season Game #4

$(KGrHqZ,!jYE5,i+d)s-BOf2ws,UTg~~60_35.JPG
WMU-Broncos---10415245.jpg

#1 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0) vs. Western Michigan Broncos (1-2)
Ohio State HC: Urban Meyer (145-26)
Western Michigan HC: P.J. Fleck (10-18)

Saturday, September 23rd, 2015 @ 3:30 PM EST on ABC/ESPN2
Live from Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio

stadium-day-800x325.jpg

Key Positional Matchups

Cardale Jones - Ohio State QB

635562535891746395-GTY-460966688-69738370.JPG

Zach Terrell - Western Michigan QB
456210032_1416093725600_9609642_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Joey Bosa - Ohio State DE
tumblr_nsb6ckecmD1uso5gio1_1280.jpg

Grant DePalma - Western Michigan LB/DE

201409202346856048577-p5.jpg

SCORE PREDICTION: Ohio State 42 Western Michigan 10

Last edited:
Yikes. I had no idea how this team was ranked #1 last week and now we have a doozy defensively this week.

This defense is taking a choo choo train to the sphincter by a MAC team.

Last edited:
These wildcat plays with Braxton Miller as QB won't work as long as defenses don't respect Miller's threat to throw at all. Sure there may be the occasional big play because Miller is a phenomenal athlete, but I can't see sustained success and it seems to kill drives.

These wildcat plays with Braxton Miller as QB won't work as long as defenses don't respect Miller's threat to throw at all. Sure there may be the occasional big play because Miller is a phenomenal athlete, but I can't see sustained success and it seems to kill drives.
Yeah, it's just a terrible job by the OC. It's so obvious that they're running it every time Braxton takes the snap.

Can't be mad at the play-calling today. Jones is just missing throws because he's just not seeing the field well. QB play has got to get better. Way, way better.

Can't be mad at the play-calling today. Jones is just missing throws because he's just not seeing the field well. QB play has got to get better. Way, way better.
If Cardale doesn't underthrow a few WRs, they put up 600 yards and 50 pts. Cardale will not continually underthrow WRs.

Somewhat ironically, the offense has been better (Virginia Tech, today) when Zeke gets less carries.

If Cardale doesn't underthrow a few WRs, they put up 600 yards and 50 pts. Cardale will not continually underthrow WRs.

Somewhat ironically, the offense has been better (Virginia Tech, today) when Zeke gets less carries.

That's the point. He's throwing so late. He should have had at least two more touchdown passes if he just opens his eyes and lets the ball go sooner.

On another note, our SOS took a hit today. Virginia Tech lost, Northern Illinois lost, and Hawaii plays at Wisconsin later tonight. I know it won't matter if we win out, but you know if NOrthern Illinois and Va Tech actually have good seasons it could make a difference if we lose a game.

42-10 was close enough.

Washington's pick-6 had that place on fire. Fun game to go to.

On another note, our SOS took a hit today. Virginia Tech lost, Northern Illinois lost, and Hawaii plays at Wisconsin later tonight. I know it won't matter if we win out, but you know if NOrthern Illinois and Va Tech actually have good seasons it could make a difference if we lose a game.

Didn't last season

SOS has become pretty irrelevant with the playoff committee IMO...take care of your own business and people won't care who you played out of conference...as long as you aren't playing nothing but FCS teams like the Big 12 that is.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."