• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Game #7 -|- #1 Ohio State vs. Penn State -|- October 17th, 2015 @ 8 PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Outcome? (Buckeyes are 17 point favorites)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
225px-big_ten_conference_logo.png

VPGVBysA.jpg

2015 Season Game #7
$(KGrHqZ,!jYE5,i+d)s-BOf2ws,UTg~~60_35.JPG
1a07_4598.gif

#1 Ohio State Buckeyes (6-0) vs. Penn State Nittany Lions (5-1)
Ohio State HC: Urban Meyer (148-26)
Penn State HC: James Franklin (12-7)

Saturday, October 17th, 2015 @ 8:00 PM EST on ABC
Live from Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio

090514-SW-Gallery-Ohio-Stadium.vresize.1200.675.high.95.jpg

Key Positional Matchups

Cardale Jones and JT Barrett - Ohio State QBs

image.jpg

Christian Hackenberg - Penn State QB
15852414-mmmain.jpg

Sam Hubbard - Ohio State DE
osufoot23-01.jpg

Anthony Zettel - Penn State DT
usa-today-7522936.0.jpg

SCORE PREDICTION: Ohio State 31 Penn State 21

Last edited:
I am on the lookout for 4 tickets. No crazy prices. Preferably not student tickets. Keep an eye out, thanks!

Anyone else going to the game? Me and three buddies just grabbed four tickets in 38AA row 12(student section) for $150/each.

Torn between tailgating or hitting up a sports bar around 3:30 to drink and watch the MSU/Michigan game. Any good recommendations on sports bars within walking distance to the stadium? This is only my third Ohio State football game, and the other two I tailgated beforehand, so I'm not totally familiar with the surroundings.

Anyone else going to the game? Me and three buddies just grabbed four tickets in 38AA row 12(student section) for $150/each.

Torn between tailgating or hitting up a sports bar around 3:30 to drink and watch the MSU/Michigan game. Any good recommendations on sports bars within walking distance to the stadium? This is only my third Ohio State football game, and the other two I tailgated beforehand, so I'm not totally familiar with the surroundings.

Yep. Me and about 8ish friends are tailgating. Going to "Tailgaiting at the Turd". It's a fun tailgate. Pay to get in ($15) but all you can eat food/drink.

Tailgating, to me at least, is the way to go. If you want to go to big "sponsored" tailgates, you can head to Riverwatch or Tinygate(little bar). Varsity Club. Or if you know people tailgating, head to theirs. I feel me and my friends are a bit older to where we can't just walk up to a random tailgate without it being awkward (approaching 30), but you could always do that.

Or you could head to Gateway for a less "tailgating" atmosphere, but you can still get drunk. Short North.

Tailgating is the way to go. I hate being surrounded like sardines in a crowded bar, sitting down at a table. Doesn't feel like I am actually tailgating for a game.

11227866_976997189024707_7822011314195028800_n.png

Honestly, that sounds fucking perfect. I want a tailgating atmosphere, without standing outside and freezing my ass off the entire time, and being able to watch the Noon and 3:30 games.

Forwarded that picture to my buddies and they seem down. Hard to beat $15 all you can eat and drink, heated tents, private restrooms, and TVs with football games on.

Good looking out @SixPACK ! And quite possibly be seeing you there on Saturday haha.

Columbus doesnt get cold until January.

Honestly, that sounds fucking perfect. I want a tailgating atmosphere, without standing outside and freezing my ass off the entire time, and being able to watch the Noon and 3:30 games.

Forwarded that picture to my buddies and they seem down. Hard to beat $15 all you can eat and drink, heated tents, private restrooms, and TVs with football games on.

Good looking out @SixPACK ! And quite possibly be seeing you there on Saturday haha.

Yeah, you can go to their page on Facebook and they put a pin on Google exactly where the tailgate will be.

It's pretty damn fun

Yeah, you can go to their page on Facebook and they put a pin on Google exactly where the tailgate will be.

It's pretty damn fun

Just so hard to believe it's only $15 for all of the amenities provided. Shit, you cant even go to a crowded sports bar and pay $15 for a meal and ONE beer. I'm even more excited for Saturday now that I know about this.

Will never understand why football teams constantly run routes short of the line to gain.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."