• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Game #9 -|- #3 Ohio State vs. Minnesota -|- November 7th, 2015 @ 8:00 PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
225px-big_ten_conference_logo.png

2015 Season Game #9
$(KGrHqZ,!jYE5,i+d)s-BOf2ws,UTg~~60_35.JPG
400px-MinnesotaGoldenGophers.png

#3 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-0) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-4)
Ohio State HC: Urban Meyer (150-26)
Minnesota HC: Tracy Claeys (0-1)

Saturday, November 7th, 2015 @ 8:00 PM EST on ABC
Live from Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio

090514-SW-Gallery-Ohio-Stadium.vresize.1200.675.high.95.jpg

Key Positional Matchups

Cardale Jones - Ohio State QB
cardale-jones.vadapt.620.high.79.jpg

Mitch Leidner - Minnesota QB
8035474.jpg

Darron Lee - Ohio State LB
hi-res-369229bab936c046db39e0566296d3ef_crop_exact.jpg

De'Vondre Campbell - Minnesota LB
20141009__10-9DeVondreCampbell2.jpg

SCORE PREDICTION: Ohio State 34 Minnesota 14

Last edited:
Ohio State 41 - Minny 24...

Why? Because we need another QB competition :vio (13):

I dont have a good feeling about tonights game. Urban has yet to experience a major upset here....just got that feeling tonight might be it. Love to be wrong.

I dont have a good feeling about tonights game. Urban has yet to experience a major upset here....just got that feeling tonight might be it. Love to be wrong.
I have to feel we're catching Minny at the best time for us. They shot their emotional wad last week, at home, in primetime, against a ranked Michigan, in the first post Jerry Kill game.

Need a stream, only one on my usual site is overloaded and stuttering like crazy.

For a tall QB, Cardale Jones has an incredible amount of passes batted at the line.

Just not a fan of how the offense looks with Cardale...seems like nothing comes easy.

Why do they not run Cardale on power runs? Meyer literally won a Heisman for Tebow by running him off tackle.

I have to feel we're catching Minny at the best time for us. They shot their emotional wad last week, at home, in primetime, against a ranked Michigan, in the first post Jerry Kill game.
NAILED IT!

That's not your stream stuttering, that's tOSU offense so far...
haha. I'm not a fan of Cardale. He never looks like he has a sense of urgency. JT, meanwhile, has that Kobe killer instinct where every drive looks like it's his last.

Sigh. You just wonder if he had a 3 game out of body experience. He can't make the simplest of throws now.

This is pathetic. Third and 8, the coaching staff calls a fucking QB draw for Miller. Nobody is fooled by that. The whole goddamn world knows he's going to run the ball.

Cardale shouldn't have come back. His draft stock has to be plummeting.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."