• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Home Opener -|- Indians vs. Tigers -|- April 10th, 11th, and 12th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
tribe.jpeg

5347_cleveland_indians-primary-2014.png
Detroit_tigers_alternate_logo_tiger.gif

Cleveland Indians (2-1) vs. Detroit Tigers (2-0)

openingday.jpg

Live from Progressive Field in Cleveland, OH

Pitching Matchups

Game #1 -|- April 10th, 2015 @ 4:05 PM EST
8982.png
7975.png

Zach McAllister (0-0); 0.00 ERA; 0 K vs. Alfredo Simon (0-0); 0.00 ERA; 0 K

Game #2 -|- April 11th, 2015 @ 4:05 PM EST
9048.png
8175.png

Corey Kluber (0-1); 2.45 ERA; 7 K vs. David Price (1-0); 0.00 ERA; 5 K

Game #3 -|- April 12th, 2015 @ 8:10 PM EST
9443.png
i

T.J. House (0-0); 0.00 ERA; 0 K vs. Kyle Lobstein (0-0); 0.00 ERA; 0 K

Projected Lineups

Cleveland
Michael Bourn, CF
Jason Kipnis, 2B

Michael Brantley, LF*
Carlos Santana, 1B
Yan Gomes, C
Brandon Moss, DH
David Murphy, RF
Lonnie Chisenhall, 3B
Jose Ramirez, SS

*Brantley is day-to-day with back stiffness

Detroit
Rajai Davis, CF
Ian Kinsler, 2B
Miguel Cabrera, 1B
Victor Martinez, DH
J.D. Martinez, RF
Yoenis Cespedes, LF
Nick Castellanos, 3B
Alex Avila, C
Jose Iglesias, SS

Last edited:
Pyro will be taking the next game thread, and we will return to our usual back and forth following that.

Kluber vs. Price on Saturday BTW
Obviously the right move with the off-day and pitching matchup, but how's this gonna work? Are we skipping House altogether this go-round or is he slotting in at #2 for now?

EDIT: Nevermind, because of the awkward mid-series off-day I forgot Carrasco would only have 3 days rest in the first scenario. House will pitch Sunday.

Last edited:
Zach McAllister and Alfredo Simon... with up to 40 mph wind gusts... I think this game is going to be rather interesting.

McCallister. Ugh. Going to get shelled today.

I'm honestly not crazy about the back of the rotation but it's not like you can have studs 1-5. Just hope for the best. Maybe we will score some runs.

McCallister. Ugh. Going to get shelled today.

I'm honestly not crazy about the back of the rotation but it's not like you can have studs 1-5. Just hope for the best. Maybe we will score some runs.

TJ House was really good as a rookie last year, I feel like this keeps getting overlooked in here. He doesn't have the track record or the name recognition that top of the rotation has, but what he showed last year at least has me optimistic about him.

TJ House was really good as a rookie last year, I feel like this keeps getting overlooked in here. He doesn't have the track record or the name recognition that top of the rotation has, but what he showed last year at least has me optimistic about him.

Agreed. I don't think it's a "Spahn and Sain and Pray for Rain" scenario, but it would have been nice if Floyd could have panned out as the 5th starter.

Edit: ESPN has Price vs. House and MLB has Price vs. Kluber for tomorrow's game. Still not sure which is correct.

Last edited:
Indians have purchased contract of 1B/OF Jerry Sands from AAA. Tomlin moved to 60-day DL. Austin Adams to Columbus.

via Bastian.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."