• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
2015NBAbracket1stround.jpg

April 18 -- 2015 NBA Playoffs begin

May 4 or 5 -- Conference Semifinals begin (possible move-up to May 2 or 3)

May 19 or 20 -- Conference Finals begin (possible move-up to May 17 or 18)

June 4 -- The Finals begin (no move-up)

Last edited:
Question: Does anyone know when The Finals schedule comes out? (Or if it already is out, can you post the schedule?). I'm trying to plan a trip to Cleveland...it would be good to know the exact dates of each game, as soon as possible.

@Rob
According to this link:

Thursday, June 4
9:00 PM NBA Finals, Game 1 ABC
Sunday, June 7
8:00 PM NBA Finals, Game 2 ABC
Tuesday, June 9
9:00 PM NBA Finals, Game 3 ABC
Thursday, June 11
9:00 PM NBA Finals, Game 4 ABC
Sunday, June 14
8:00 PM NBA Finals, Game 5* ABC
Tuesday, June 16
9:00 PM NBA Finals, Game 6* ABC
Friday, June 19
9:00 PM NBA Finals, Game 7* ABC

Man... they sure do stretch these playoffs out as long as they possibly can. It’s not just a “postseason” like other sports... it’s like an actual second season.

Know I might be looking ahead and I knocked on wood but could you imagine a close out game in Cleveland Friday June 19th?? If the Cavs won the city might just burn down and everyone would be blacked out drunk

All signs point to Indiana, Toronto, Atlanta. No one said it was going to be easy.

All signs point to Indiana, Toronto, Atlanta. No one said it was going to be easy.

I've been seeing on Twitter that Boston has all but locked up the #7 seed. Pretty sure their magic number is 1, or an IND/BKN loss.

Not worried about Boston.
The Raptors might steal a game, but they're not as lethal as they were in the first half.
Atlanta could go either way. Thabo is out for the season, and he is one of their better wing defenders for LeBron. I'd say Cavs in 5, maybe 6.

Not even going to bother trying to project the West yet, because I honestly could see any of the 1-7 seeds coming out.

Man... they sure do stretch these playoffs out as long as they possibly can. It’s not just a “postseason” like other sports... it’s like an actual second season.

But that's great for us, because it means lots of rest. Lebron is getting kind of old and KLove plays old. If we just got two days of rest between every playoff game then Love might actually play like somebody resembling an all-star.

All right, fellas. Let's sweep the East and get a few weeks off before the Finals. :chuckle:

Know I might be looking ahead and I knocked on wood but could you imagine a close out game in Cleveland Friday June 19th?? If the Cavs won the city might just burn down and everyone would be blacked out drunk

I keep trying not to think of this so I don't jinx us, but.........it'd be amazing.

Question: Does anyone know when The Finals schedule comes out? (Or if it already is out, can you post the schedule?). I'm trying to plan a trip to Cleveland...it would be good to know the exact dates of each game, as soon as possible.

Come for the parade ;)

Warriors in 5
Grizzlies in 7
Spurs in 6
Mavericks in 6

Hawks in 5
Raptors in 5
Bulls in 5
Cavs in 5

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify