• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Season Opener -|- Indians @ Astros -|- April 6th, 8th, and 9th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score

houston-astros-vs-cleveland-indians-19092014.jpg

Cleveland Indians (85-77)
vs. Houston Astros (70-92)

mmp-119-thumb.jpg

Live from Minute Maid Park in Houston, TX

Pitching Matchups

Game #1 -|- April 6th, 2015 @ 7:00 PM EST on ESPN
9048.png
9217.png

Corey Kluber (18-9); 2.44 ERA; 269 K vs. Dallas Keuchel (12-9); 2.93 ERA; 146 K

Game #2 -|- April 8th, 2015 @ 8:10 PM EST
8185.png
7622.png

Carlos Carrasco (8-7); 2.55 ERA; 140 K vs. Scott Feldman (8-12); 3.74 ERA; 107 K

Game #3 -|- April 9th, 2015 @ 8:10 PM EST
9122.png
i

Trevor Bauer (5-8); 4.08 ERA; 143 K vs. Asher Wojciechowski (MLB Debut)

Projected Lineups

Cleveland
Michael Bourn, CF
Jason Kipnis, 2B
Michael Brantley, LF
Carlos Santana, 1B
Brandon Moss, DH
Yan Gomes, C
David Murphy, RF
Lonnie Chisenhall, 3B
Jose Ramirez, SS

Houston
Jose Altuve, 2B
Jed Lowrie, SS
George Springer, RF
Evan Gattis, LF
Chris Carter, DH
Colby Rasmus, CF
Jon Singleton, 1B
Jason Castro, C
Matt Dominguez, 3B

Am I the only one hoping for Rzepczynski and Wojciechowski to end up the pitchers of record in that 3rd game?

I think the ESPN scroller would just quit halfway through

I've never even heard of this Wojciechowski dude, and I can name pretty much every starting five in the majors. I get that he's a rookie and all of that, but why is he slotted third in their rotation?

Look's like you have every series thread responsibility this championship season!

Look's like you have every series thread responsibility this championship season!

If Pyro never shows his face again, I might end up having to recruit somebody at some point. I'm sure there's going to be at least one instance throughout the summer where I cannot make it, and there is typically 50+ threads being made.

Hopefully that won't be the case, but I wouldn't mind a running mate if I get overworked. I'll send one of those mass PMs to the active people in this section if that becomes the case.

Bitter the Indians make their one trip to Houston while I'm not there.

If Pyro never shows his face again, I might end up having to recruit somebody at some point. I'm sure there's going to be at least one instance throughout the summer where I cannot make it, and there is typically 50+ threads being made.

Hopefully that won't be the case, but I wouldn't mind a running mate if I get overworked. I'll send one of those mass PMs to the active people in this section if that becomes the case.

Pyro is still banned. Dont think theyre going to let him back.

Wow. This Monday Night. I can't recall being this excited for a season to start.

Pretty sure Pyro isn't banned anymore, but he simply hasn't come back.

In any case, since I really don't care that much....

Really happy to see this thread up.

I'm just going by what he tells me. Says he's banned.

Pretty sure Keys said he isn't banned anymore but he just hasn't shown up...maybe he will get the Tribe fever and make a Jon comeback.

You know shit is getting real when you see the 1st game thread.

If you ever need help @Stark let me know, just give me a couple days heads up so I can get it together while I am at work. Generally have no free time on the weekends.

Astros have a big league lineup this season. The top 6 has potential to give fits from the best statistical 2nd basemen in Altuve, to the young phenom in Springer, Gattis has been very good for Atlanta in fact so good he once was a catcher turned into a OF because they couldnt take him out of the lineup. Chris Carter is a homerun threat if you make a mistake. But also a whiff. Rasmus is also a good player.

I would be happy with 2 here.

Astros have a big league lineup this season. The top 6 has potential to give fits from the best statistical 2nd basemen in Altuve, to the young phenom in Springer, Gattis has been very good for Atlanta in fact so good he once was a catcher turned into a OF because they couldnt take him out of the lineup. Chris Carter is a homerun threat if you make a mistake. But also a whiff. Rasmus is also a good player.

I would be happy with 2 here.

Also because he couldn't catch.

gosh cannot wait for baseball...with the Cavs hopefully going on a deep playoff run Cleveland should be on fire...hopefully one of the two teams breaks the curse...chills thinking about it

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."