• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Series #3 -|- White Sox @ Indians -|- April 14th and 15th.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pyro

Go Cleveland!
Reaction score
2015 Series #3
15q6pgx.gif
332ufso.png
mvg842.png

Chicago White Sox (2-4) vs Cleveland Indians (2-4)
The Season Series Is Tied 0-0

Game 1 -|- April 14th, 7:05 PM ET. -|- Carlos Carrasco (1-0) 0.00 ERA vs Jose Quintana (0-0) 9.00 ERA

Game 2 -|- April 15th, 12:05 PM ET. -|- Trevor Bauer (1-0) 0.00 ERA vs Hector Noesi (0-1) 3.86 ERA

Chicago White Sox Line-Up For April 14th:
TO BE ADDED LATER

Cleveland Indians Line-Up For April 14th:
TO BE ADDED LATER

Classic over-reactions to start the season. Detroit owns us - plain and simple. Maybe we can turn it around against? Maybe not. Went 3-for-infinity against them in 2013 and made the playoffs. So let's not freak the fuck out yet.

Grab these two and get back to .500!

We better sweep the Sox or I’m done with this team.

...I figured I’d just say it first before someone else did.

I always love these middle of the week April series. Front row bleacher seats for $4, small crowd, move to wherever you want...

What are everyone's predictions for attendance? Im thinking 9k per. Mid week, cool weather, one of them a day game. On the backend of a 4 game losing streak (the loss of the no hitter counts since it was so demoralizing apparently). No Detroit fans to inflate the total.

I'd be shocked if the Indians score a combined 14 runs over this series.

I'd be shocked if the Indians score a combined 14 runs over this series.

You realize this is a 2 game series, right? 7 runs a game isn't going to be needed to win with Bauer and Carrasco on the mound, what a weird figure to choose.

You realize this is a 2 game series, right? 7 runs a game isn't going to be needed to win with Bauer and Carrasco on the mound, what a weird figure to choose.

What number would you have accepted?

Who are they playing?

Does anyone have any info on how each team approaches spring training? Like which manager is the toughest, meaning he works his players the hardest? Which team practices longer each day? How do the teams/managers handle off days, etc, etc, etc?

I'd be curious to know some of this as it really seems Detroit players are ready to roll at the start and our hitters are still trying to loosen up.

Spring Training is alot of the same thing for every team.

Veteran guys get extra rest, teams know they're pro's who already understand what they need to do to get ready.

Nobody is working incredibly hard around the league, it's all about timing, comfort and health.

Does anyone have any info on how each team approaches spring training? Like which manager is the toughest, meaning he works his players the hardest? Which team practices longer each day? How do the teams/managers handle off days, etc, etc, etc?

I'd be curious to know some of this as it really seems Detroit players are ready to roll at the start and our hitters are still trying to loosen up.

The slow start to the season has nothing to do with them "trying to loosen up" or a lack of Spring Training focus.

More so it is a product of the schedule we have had so far, bad luck, and injuries.

3 out of 6 games so far we have faced a lefty, and we are primarily of left handed hitting team. That rate won't last (even though tonight, again, a lefty is pitching against us).

We also have seen our best hitter play in 2 of the 6 games, our #2 hitter missed half of spring training, our best right handed bat is now down for 2 months, our major off season acquisition is coming off of surgery, and a the guy we expected to be our DH this year wasn't ready for opening day and is on the D.L. Not exactly playing at full strength yet.

Plus, someone posted it somewhere, we have one of the highest "hard hit" rates right now, just they are hit hard right at people. That won't last.

You can't even call 2 games a series. It's more like a 2 game clip.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."