• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Series #39 -|- Indians @ Red Sox -|- August 17th, 18th, & 19th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will the Indians make the playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Otsego Mar

Master
Reaction score
Fenway10.jpg

Cleveland Indians (54-62) vs. Boston Red Sox (52-65)

mlb-cleveland-indians-edible-image-cake-topper-42112-p[ekm]305x257[ekm].jpg
beb8052253f4530efa8bb048b6933e34.jpg

Game #1 -|- August 17th, 2015 @ 7:10 PM EST (Monday)
Danny Saladbar (10-6); 3.26 ERA vs. Matt Barnes (not from NBA) (3-2); 5.64 ERA

Game #2 -|- August 18th, 2015 @ 7:10 PM EST (Tuesday)
Jack Bauer (9-9); 4.35 ERA vs. Eduardo Rodriguez (6-5); 4.83 ERA

Game #3 -|- August 19th, 2015 @ 7:10 PM EST (Wednesday)
Corey Kluber (8-12); 3.34 ERA vs. Joe Kelly (5-6); 5.69 ERA

australian-spiders-redback2.jpg

alwildcard.png

Last edited:
After seeing what high draft picks have done for the offenses of the Royals and Cubs I'm almost rooting for a late season tank into the top 5. Probably not gonna happen though.

See if Jose can snap out of his 1-17 skid and 0 for his last 12.

Swinging at a clip of .200, at least his WAR came up from a -0.3 to a 0.4

Dudes on here really like the kid. Josh Barfield might of been better.

He's closely approaching his PA's from last year and his numbers are down.

Last edited:
OFFENSE BACK

OFFENSE BACK

I would think Kipnis is close to coming back as well. At 6 back, I think it's a long shot they'll grab the 2nd WC spot, but having Kip back would go a long way in helping close the gap.

Stinky P ain't gonna get us anywhere.

Last edited:
I would think Kipnis is close to coming back as well. At 6 back, I think it's a long shot they'll grab the 2nd WC spot, but having Kip back would go a long way in helping close the gap.

Stinky P ain't gonna get us anywhere.

Who is Stinky P and why do you want his sex?

Who is Stinky P and why do you want his sex?

Stinky P is, according to Edmonix, a future all-star utility infielder/CF by the name of Jose Ramirez. I have named him Stinky P because he looks like he's always smelling something foul, presumably in his underpants.

Stinky P is, according to Edmonix, a future all-star utility infielder/CF by the name of Jose Ramirez. I have named him Stinky P because he looks like he's always smelling something foul, presumably in his underpants.

I don't do gay sex sorry.

I don't know man, you sure are following me around RCF quite a bit these days. Sure looks like you're pretty desperate for my attention.....

Anyway......6 games back may seem like a long shot, but every single AL team we play from here on out is ahead of us in the wild card race (save for Boston right now and the last games of the season) or atop of their division. It's not impossibru.....

Indians forum is devolving faster than I've ever seen.

Not sure why we're suddenly allowing the constant stream of nonsense from a few posters to go on.

But I've pretty well reached my limit, going to be taking a break from the Indians discussion for a little while.

Anyway, it looks like Kipnis may be back in the line-up for tomorrow's game.

The Indians will be glad to have both hitters back soon, with Brantley expected to DH for the Tribe on Monday in Boston and Kipnis possibly DH'ing on Tuesday. Both Brantley and Kipnis have been dealing with shoulder soreness. Kipnis is currently on the disabled list but is not expected to head out on a rehab assignment before returning.

http://www.letsgotribe.com/2015/8/1...ted-to-have-michael-brantley-and-jason-kipnis

Indians forum is devolving faster than I've ever seen.

Not sure why we're suddenly allowing the constant stream of nonsense from a few posters to go on.

But I've pretty well reached my limit, going to be taking a break from the Indians discussion for a little while.
What's wrong pops? Everything can't be painted with positivity. Theres far worse discussion going on, go read some Facebook comments on Tribe related posts, then you'd come running back.

I get it you know it all, seen it all, and done it all. You play your part, and the few knuckleheads will play theirs.

But please don't leave, I look forward to your Indians love posts, sometimes it changes my mind on such and such.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."