• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Series #5 -|- Indians @ White Sox -|- April 20th, 21st, and 22nd.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pyro

Go Cleveland!
Reaction score
2015 Series #5
mvg842.png
332ufso.png
2s0g6py.gif

Cleveland Indians (4-7) vs Chicago White Sox (4-7)
The Season Series Is Tied 1-1

Game 1 -|- April 20th, 8:10 PM ET. -|- John Danks (0-2) 6.97 ERA vs Trevor Bauer (2-0) 1.50 ERA

Game 2 -|- April 21st, 8:10 PM ET. -|- Hector Noesi (0-1) 3.86 ERA vs Carlos Carrasco (1-1) 2.84 ERA

Game 3 -|- April 22nd, 2:10 PM ET. -|- Jeff Samardzija (0-1) 4.29 ERA vs Corey Kluber (0-1) 2.49

Sweep these bastards.

Looking forward to our best 3 pitchers being in a series again.

1-2 if they can score more than 3 runs one of the games. 0-3 otherwise.

Zach Walters and Nick Swisher both nearing rehab assignments.

1-2 if they can score more than 3 runs one of the games. 0-3 otherwise.
I'm frustrated with this team too, but there is seriously no reason with these pitching matchups we should lose this series.

R-right?

I'm frustrated with this team too, but there is seriously no reason with these pitching matchups we should lose this series.

R-right?

Depends on whether you think they can score more than 2 runs a game.

I know they can't.

My guy Cespedes is looking pretty damn good for Detroit. Grand slammed yesterday but he was the right handed stick we could of used.

No damn power on this team at all.

My thoughts on this series:
1. We find out if Kipnis is back. He has raked in the past at 'home', putting up his best #s at US Cellular. The park just fits him well.

2. How does Carlos 'Face Mitt' Carrasco respond? Maybe he is ok, maybe he's not. We don't find out until he gets out there.

3. US Cell is just what this struggling offense needs. Has been an early season starting point for this team's offense in prior years.

4. Must win series. Because every series is a must win for true champions #LeylandKnows

Trading big league pitching for Cespedes should have been nowhere near this team's plans.

You're right, but you gotta take risks, and maybe trading Salazar would of been key for a RH cleanup hitter in return.

Detroit lost Max and said fuck it we'll lose Porcello to for a stick.

Salazar =/= Porcello

You're right, but you gotta take risks, and maybe trading Salazar would of been key for a RH cleanup hitter in return.

Detroit lost Max and said fuck it we'll lose Porcello to for a stick.

Let's see how 'fuck it we'll do it live' works for the Tigers now that their no. 2 can't seem to get through a rehab start. The Tigers are bashing other teams brains in like a 90s Tribe team. How far did they get with that approach I forget.

Porcello is a bum between.

High ERA in a big home field and high powered offense helped his win total.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."