• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 Be the GM, Amazon Gift Card Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

sportscoach

RD's Guardians PR Man!
Reaction score
@Randolphkeys was the judge of last year’s contest and decided Dorsey won the gift card and @CBBI and @AZ_ got second place prizes of a gold star! (Maybe we can add stuff like that to people’s accounts for contest on here, that be kind of cool)

So this is the new thread for the 19 offseason. I am trying to do this before the coaching search ends. So like last year we can have @Randolphkeys or one of the other mods @PIP could be fun to, that way Randolphkeys can participate in it, to decide if anyone earns the gift card.

Let’s do Jan 27th as the deadline and the judgement will be done after the week 4 of the preseason. Then the judge will decide if anyone can earn the gift card or not!

Whoever wins doesn’t actually get anything based on corporation loopholes sportscoach has strategically put in place

dd9.jpeg

If anyone got more than one detail of the last offseason correct, there would have been a clear winner. This offseason people should have a better idea of what Dorsey is capable of doing. Have at it.

dd9.jpeg

If anyone got more than one detail of the last offseason correct, there would have been a clear winner. This offseason people should have a better idea of what Dorsey is capable of doing. Have at it.
I have no interest in entering a contest with a phantom prize

I bet you and sportscoach split that amazon gift card to buy cigars and rare bourbons to smoke and drink while you laughed at all the fools you tricked into spilling their hearts out into the contest through careful analysis

Let's change the parameters of the contest to give people a better chance at succeeding. Frankly, the contest as it was presented would need a crystal ball to produce success.

Fill in this ballot:

1. Head Coach will be _____________.
2. Offensive coordinator will be ______________.
3. Defensive coordinator will be ______________.
4. Two positions that will be prioritized in free agency or trade will be ________ and _________.
5. In the first three rounds the Browns will take __________, ___________, and ____________.

Somebody could actually win if there is more structure and a uniform entry.

Whoever wins doesn’t actually get anything based on corporation loopholes sportscoach has strategically put in place

Maybe if you could get some details right now and again you would have won the card!

Let's change the parameters of the contest to give people a better chance at succeeding. Frankly, the contest as it was presented would need a crystal ball to produce success.

Fill in this ballot:

4. Two positions that will be prioritized in free agency or trade will be ________ and _________.
5. In the first three rounds the Browns will take __________, ___________, and ____________.

Explain the contest?

Essentially for a $25 amazon gift card, the person who fills out the ballot here the closest to what happens in real life wins! The Judge will be someone like @Randolphkeys (or maybe another mod) to decide who wins it.

Last year it was a bit more random and not as well thought out, But funny. Aka this is supposed to be for fun, people can say what they think and no need to criticize or anything. Let’s make it fun!

Also all entries should be done before I am thinking the pro bowl so that way it is done before the Browns sign any coach!

Dude, you didn't even write a submission in that thread. This was your only post in the 2018 gift card thread:

“That ain’t happenin”

Stop your whining.
Game changer.

If all he said was “That ain’t happenin” and absolutley none of it happened, I think that might actually make him the winner.

Game changer.

If all he said was “That ain’t happenin” and absolutley none of it happened, I think that might actually make him the winner.

The offseason indeed happened.

Fill out the five step fill in the blank, gents.

Fill in this ballot:

1. Freddie Kitchens
2. Ryan Lindley
3. Kacy Rodgers
4. Offensive Tackle, Wide Receiver
5. Defensive tackle, Cornerback, Tight End

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."