• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2019 NBA Trade Deadline

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bigfoot5415

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Its that magical time of year.....the NBA Trade Deadline

When: Feb 7th, 3 pm

Key Teams to Watch:

1. Cavs for obvious reasons
  2. Pelicans: Where does AD land?
  3. LA: Do they have the sack to get AD?
  4. BOS: Will Ainge's sack be bigger?
  5. CHA, POR, WAS: All bad teams with tax problems looming

First News:
View: https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1091076373765124108

What a time to be alive!

Unlike the last four years, I can just sit back and enjoy the fireworks without worrying about what move we're gonna make or if teams are getting better than us.

FUCK YEA!!

NBA has a real problem on its hands. Players are no longer honoring their contracts openly and getting anything they want. I'm all for the players having the right to play where they wish but at least finish out your contract. Too much whining from players...so now Davis wont stay anywhere if traded other than LA...well I would let him rot on the bench for the next year and a half...LBJ will be 36 by the time he gets there....have fun with that....Porzingas? dude hasn't played in over a year and e's making demands? Knicks did him a favor landing in a spot on a rising team in the next few years.

What a time to be alive!

Unlike the last four years, I can just sit back and enjoy the fireworks without worrying about what move we're gonna make or if teams are getting better than us.

FUCK YEA!!

I worry about whether we will be able to take out the trash...

Knicks can have $74 mil in cap space this summer....fans already holding their breath.

...stop me if you've heard this story before.

Cant believe the Knicks had to do all that so they can make space to sign Jordan Clarkson or players of his level.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."