• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

3-16-15: The Cavs @ Heat

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

natedagg

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
The Cavs play the Heat tonight. This is the game thread until mods merge it or delete it. I just want to read everyone's thoughts before the game starts.

Is Love playing? I can't find whether or not he is. This is clearly important. The heat started 6'6" Henry Walker last game, so the difference between Love and Thompson starting will be amplified, as Love has a much more refined offensive game and can likely exploit Walker.

Is JR going to ball out like that again? Probably not, but that was awesome. He will be matched up against Wade.

Is KI going to go nuts again? He is on one right now. Dragic is up-and-down so far with the Heat.

How is LeBron feeling after that awkward fall? I think this is much ado about nothing, since he finished up the game anyway.

The take-home from the Orlando game was that our defense has trouble with Stretch 5s. That isn't uncommon, but it does create problems when Mozgov can't patrol the paint (or he leaves his man open). Also messes with our switch-and-scramble.

I see us getting on track defensively in this one. Miami isn't going to achieve spacing from their bigs, so I think our rim protection schemes will work quite nicely. This is now a bad matchup for Miami without Bosh. However, Dragic, Wade, and Deng are all dangerous players, but ultimately I don't see how their offensive sets can allow them to keep up with us. 105-95 Cavs.

It seems like somebody must not be playing since we're only a 5.5 point favorite, but I can't find anything indicating who isn't playing. We were a 4.5 point favorite at Dallas, so a completely full strength Cavs team should be giving more points.

Edit: Could be the back to back factor. The Dallas game was on two days rest. Cavs played last night and Heat didn't. That may be worth 2-3 points.

^^^ On top of that, LeBron's playing on a gimpy knee tonight.

I just want to read everyone's thoughts before the game starts.

After watching Elfrid Payton's Hair last night LeBron's hairline needs addressed. To put it bluntly... without the headband it kinda looks like months ago someone lightly shaved a huge dick on LeBron's head while he was sleeping and the hair's still growing back funny. Maybe it's just the lights, maybe it's just the TV, but something phallic and strange is going on up there.

LeBron is showing off his old man hair so when he retires after winning us the championship, people will be like "oh yea he is old now and is clearly on the decline".

^^^ On top of that, LeBron's playing on a gimpy knee tonight.

Broussard said there is no injury....

He's probably one of the few writers that are close to LeBron.

Broussard said there is no injury....

He's probably one of the few writers that are close to LeBron.
I don't think so, lol.

Regardless, he shouldn't be playing tonight. If it was any other opponent, he would be resting.

You had the PERFECT opportunity to name the thread: Game 69.

What a waste.

i-love-69.png

artworks-000051780522-4npgeo-crop.jpg

numbers_6_130920.jpg

80934101.jpg

Wut??

I'd like to see the Cavs beat Miami without both LeBron & Love. Any word on their status for tonight's game?

With Love out i hope we dont get out rebounded again

Gotta be something wrong with Love or something else is going on behind the scenes. Doesn't make sense to sit him 2 straight games

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."