1. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.

#4 Ole Miss loses to unranked South Carolina

Discussion in '(NCAA) Ohio State Buckeyes' started by xAusT1n, Sep 25, 2009.

1. xAusT1n

xAusT1n In the Rotation

-ESPN.com

Another top 5 team loses, i wonder how far they are going to push back OSU this week after we destroy another team....

2. natedagg

natedagg Wealth Management

Florida
    Alabama
    Texas
    -------------------
    Rest

3. Marcus

Marcus Let's go Cabs!

Dexter McCluster looked pretty good tonight though. He reminds me of a Darren Sproles type, someone who isn't that big but is lightning fast and would probably serve as an elite kick/punt return man.

4. DDJ7777

DDJ7777 Cleveland Sports Homer

overrated clap clap clap clap clap

5. James

James Gold Star Member

Guy, you sound like a fan boy, you guys barely got by a service academy, lost to a team that lost to a team that didnt win a game last year...so your solid W of beating Toledo is going to send you into the top 10? Right.

Ole Miss didnt have a chance in this, COLA is a tough place to play in regardless of rank, Ole Miss is young and will be right back in the hunt, its the SEC, not some joke conference like the Big 10.

6. B Mac

B Mac Tonight's the night.

You know how it goes James. We're just looking for some consistancy. If you are going to drop OSU than drop Oklahoma. There was no reason to move OSU down in the rankings based on what has happened on the field this year. Take away personal biases and it just shouldnt happen, and if it does than Oklahoma should have moved down and USC should be below us, because at least OSU didnt lose to an unranked team. I know you love to argue with everyone on here, but how can you honestly defend how OSU dropped so far compared to OK?

1 person likes this.
  7. natedagg

Who argues about ranking in week 4?!?

8. B Mac

Why even have rankings in Week 4 then?

9. Chardon

Chardon Hall of Farmer

This just proves you know nothing.
    In the last seven years, Navy has consistently been one of the top rushing teams in the country, never finishing lower than third.

10. natedagg

To drum up network ratings.
    To give the general public a rough idea where teams stand in the eyes of people more qualified to make the decision.
    Something to read in the morning.
    :coffee:

11. natedagg

Jevon Snead was very disappointing. He looked off, like WAY off. He will be a bust. Yes, this is based on one game, and I am sticking to it. I think he just cost himself about 5 mil last night.

EDIT: the Stains better suck a tremendous phallus if the plan on getting Berry.

12. doughboy90650

doughboy90650 Fisher for 3 ??? BANG

They should come out with a poll until at least 6 or 7 games have been played ... that way you can really see who belongs and who doesn't .....

being unranked and having to hop over 25-40 teams is tough ......

13. James

James Gold Star Member

I dont need to hear about stats about Navy, I would have been a 4th Generation Midshipmen had I gone there, I told people on here a year ago that I wouldnt be surprised if osu lost that game. That still doesnt change the fact that Navy doesnt get the same kind of players that osu gets and that game should have been a blow out.

Oklahoma, while just as bad as osu in big games plays in a better conference then osu, thus they get a little more respect.

14. B Mac

little more respect = A LOT more respect

15. DDJ7777

DDJ7777 Cleveland Sports Homer

BIG 12 team got crushed by Toledo, who in turn got crushed by tOSU. Just sayin'....