• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

#51: Nate Orchard, OLB, Utah

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Soar

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Discuss

http%253A%252F%252Fwww.bostonherald.com%252Fsites%252Fdefault%252Ffiles%252Fstyles%252Fdefault%252Fpublic%252Fmedia%252F2014%252F11%252F15%252F22comb_orchard.jpg%253Fitok%253DiXgoCLKL

Depth. Won't be asked to do much more than rushing the passer to get him on the field early in his career. Eventually, when Kruger goes, he'll be asked to do more. Very productive this past year. Could become a solid starter.

I think he was over drafted a little bit, but he is clearly a good pass rusher. Not an every down player. If Armonty Bryant is really moving to OLB, they could be a lethal combo.

It'll be nice when Mingo rushes the QB and overruns, forcing the QB to move in the pocket, Orchard can clean up like he did 90% of his college career.

They flew O'Neil out like two weeks ago. They like him. I feel like motor isn't a reason to pick someone.

I've read some breakdowns of the gap between Orchard's effectiveness against top 5 conference teams and the smaller programs he beat down. That was the reason he was supposed to be a third rounder. It will be interesting to see if he can raise his game and perhaps get leaner and quicker.

Guy seems legit happy to be here. Also says he is best friends with Danny Shelton.

I really like him and Shelton. These are the type of guys you love to cheer for!!

I really like him and Shelton. These are the type of guys you love to cheer for!!

Yeah, I'm not sure if he'll be great, but I know he'll maximize whatever talent he has.

Hopefully he can teach some of his techniques to Mingo.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."