• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

#77, Duke Johnson, RB, Miami

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Soar

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Discuss

duke-johnson-kickoff-return-touchdown-miami.jpg

Outside of Gurley, my favorite RB in the draft.

This man is a fucking playmaking machine. What a great pick for a team that's going to literally pound the shit out of you.

I hyped up Lamar Miller so much I feel dirty about pumping up another running back from the U... but Duke could put up some impressive numbers right off the bat running behind our offensive line. He's going to be better than what Dion Lewis was supposed to be, can't wait to see him take a dumpoff 40 yards out of nowhere.

oi just enjoys shitpackers over shit extractors

Saw a lot of him down here and the kid is for real. He is one of those back that always seems to gain positive yards, no matter what.

He was Miami's most trusted playmaker this year. 3rd and 5 and they'd likely run a draw or sweep with him and he always seemed to convert. He kept them in a lot of games that they shouldn't have been in...

I love this pick. With proper coaching, he could be a force. People are comparing him to Giovani Bernard. I think that is pretty accurate. But I think Duke could be better

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b63xk1ZwsZk

His acceleration and burst is very impressive.

Crowell and Johnson with some West mixed in is a great trio of RBs.

While people were busy freaking out over Gio, I was busy picking up Jeremy Hill. Didn't want anything to do with Gios remarkably average skillset.

While people were busy freaking out over Gio, I was busy picking up Jeremy Hill. Didn't want anything to do with Gios remarkably average skillset.

Me too. I want to say Hill was average the last two weeks during the playoffs though.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."