• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

A Potential Cavs vs. Bucks Series?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Process God

Birthing All-Stars
Reaction score
With the Bucks now pulling to 3-2 with the Bulls, having been one shot away from being up 3-2 against the Bulls, and with the Bulls just not looking impressive in general, it's quite possible that the Bucks could pull out of this series on top.

The Bucks would be much easier of an opponent than the Bulls simply because Chicago is under performing compared to their talent level while Milwaukee is somewhat over performing and doesn't have much more potential for performing any better. Plus they could always come back down to earth (not that they're that good to begin with.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
My dream: The Cleveland curse suddenly ends. The Bucks take out the Bulls and the Nets take out Atlanta. We sweep the Bucks and win in 4-5 vs the Nets. We enter the NBA finals incredibly rested. A limited Love comes off the bench to provide some depth. A well rested Lebron and Kyrie explode over the Western champ (not the Spurs),who is tired after the grueling WC playoffs and we win the title.

It would be the 1st time in NBA history,,,
I am preparing for the Bulls without Smith for 2 games and Love
Had the Bucks won game 3.. this would be a distinct possibility but no way now unless Bulls have a major injury this week
It would be nice for it go 7 so Bulls are playing with one day of rest next Monday
Honestly, i just dont see it happening

This is why the NBA is so damn fun to watch. Literally anything can happen in any game. The Cavs can beat every team in the Eastern Conference, and can certainly put up a helluva fight versus any team in the Western Conference, with or without Love.

We simply cannot forget how powerful this team can be. We've had a lot of negativity on this board after the huge letdown we had today/yesterday. It's time to move forward.

LET'S GO CAVS!!

Whether the Bucks win this series or not..

I think the Bucks are going to be a tremendous challenge to our Cavs next season. I think they will be very, very good and them rebounding to make this a series will only help their confidence down the road.

It would be the 1st time in NBA history,,,
I am preparing for the Bulls without Smith for 2 games and Love
Had the Bucks won game 3.. this would be a distinct possibility but no way now unless Bulls have a major injury this week
It would be nice for it go 7 so Bulls are playing with one day of rest next Monday
Honestly, i just dont see it happening

i agree i just dont see the bucks pulling off the upset. i could see a game 7, heck go ahead and pencil it in. However I think the bulls would pull it together. that said it would be a god send to face the bucks instead of the bulls

Bucks have a lot of perimeter length but not much shooting. Key to playing them is to control the pace and limit turnovers. Giannis would give Lebron a lot of trouble but no one on their team can guard kyrie. They are a good match up for us in general even delly can come in and bully MCW

Next year with jabari they will have a bit more offensive punch and should be able to make the transition to a top tier eastern team.

If the Bucks push the series to 7 games, Game 1 of the 2nd round is going to be exhausting for either the Bucks or the Bulls. I hope they play triple OT in game 7. Oh, and also in Game 6. It will be impressive to me if the Bucks can get to game 7 at this point, given that the Bulls have now blown 2 opportunities to get some rest.

All respect to Kidd. He has a young team playing above their heads, and he's had them doing that all year.

:popc1:

You know, for whatever reason I've always kind of liked the Bucks as sort of my "second team" in the Eastern Conference. Similar to Cleveland in many regards... "small market", blue collar, hard working city on the Great Lakes, cold and snowy as hell in the winter, gets no respect from the national media.

I like what Kidd has been able to do with them. I didn't think he would be good when he got his first gig with the Nets, but I was wrong. He's turning out to be a very nice coach.

And this thread has jinxed any potential comeback from being down 0-3.

I would love to see it happen, especially to the Bulls.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."