• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

AL Cy Young Award

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
Belongs to Corey Kluber. Should be a nice consolation prize for the Tribe coming up short in the playoff hunt.

So, MLB changed Felix's ERA due to an error he committed during his last game. Back down to 2.18...lame.

He should win it but we will see if it's a name game or not.

If he wins, does that mean we trade him next year????? ;)

I heard Fedor complaining about fans using advanced metrics yesterday. Completely misrepresent what FIP was, then kept calling it "FAPIP". Saying stuff like, "Yeah Kluber has a nice FAPIP, lets put him ahead of King Felix."

This is seriously the best the PD could get as their 3rd Cavs reporter. Sigh.

I heard Fedor complaining about fans using advanced metrics yesterday. Completely misrepresent what FIP was, then kept calling it "FAPIP". Saying stuff like, "Yeah Kluber has a nice FAPIP, lets put him ahead of King Felix."

This is seriously the best the PD could get as their 3rd Cavs reporter. Sigh.

Fedor is a hack who shouldn't even be on the radio, let alone be a 3rd reporter in the local beat for the most talked about team in the NBA

If sports talk radio was a bunch of people sitting around have a rational discussion about.... anything.... no one would listen. Outside of folks such as ourselves, very few would find that entertaining. Sports are entertainment- and talk radio and sports 'discussion' shows are the epoch of this. They have to be bombastic and 'controversial' and rile people up to: a. fill air time, b. get people to listen, c. get people to call in and give their 2 cents and thus d. fill up more air time. They are all hacks, every single one, if we are holding them to any kind of actual journalistic standards. Just how it goes. My suggestion is to save your brain cells and just don't bother listening in the first place, but that's me. You are actually better off putting on a Nickleback or Limp Bizkit album in the car.

If sports talk radio was a bunch of people sitting around have a rational discussion about.... anything.... no one would listen. Outside of folks such as ourselves, very few would find that entertaining. Sports are entertainment- and talk radio and sports 'discussion' shows are the epoch of this. They have to be bombastic and 'controversial' and rile people up to: a. fill air time, b. get people to listen, c. get people to call in and give their 2 cents and thus d. fill up more air time. They are all hacks, every single one, if we are holding them to any kind of actual journalistic standards. Just how it goes. My suggestion is to save your brain cells and just don't bother listening in the first place, but that's me. You are actually better off putting on a Nickleback or Limp Bizkit album in the car.

The controversial aspect & lack of rational discussion is what makes me not listen, actually.. Can't stand it & can't even turn on 1 second of sports talk in this town anymore.. seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting them to not be controversial, it's just frustrating that 1 of them has become a beat guy for the local paper, when I can think of 10-20 people on this site that'd be better for the job..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."