• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Alex Mack: Broken Leg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Oh, come on, people, where are the comments? How the Browns just lost a good but not great center? How he deserved it for trying to leave the wonderful Browns organization? ZOMG this is so Cleveland? What a bad break this is ROFLROFLROFL? I'm disappointed in this group.

Oh, come on, people, where are the comments? How the Browns just lost a good but not great center? How he deserved it for trying to leave the wonderful Browns organization? ZOMG this is so Cleveland? What a bad break this is ROFLROFLROFL? I'm disappointed in this group.

Putrid.

Really a bummer..
Just hoping whomever we plug in will be serviceable for the time being..

Really love this Browns team and think they have a great shot to flip this division on it's head THIS SEASON..

Losing Mack put a major dent in those aspirations.

Having John Greco step in is huge. He's a solid, competent player and he can do the job.

The way the players reacted to Mack's injury- on both sides, including the Steelers- says a lot about him. You could see how much respect he gets.

Random but my friends brother and law is John Greco and I have been getting some Browns "info" tonight

said its obviously tough seeing his brother out for the year and that they need to step up...also asked about hoyer and said the team absolutely loves hoyer and he has the whole locker rooms back...nothing ground breaking but cool to hear that Hoyer really is the man in the locker room and truly respected as hell

I'm really disappointed in this post.

Funny quote by Mack directly obtained by my buddy a few years back.

Offseason after his rookie year he was golfing in a Browns related outing at Lakewood Country Club.

My buddy was caddying for the group and asked Mack how he was going to hit the sticks that day. His response? "Let's hope I'm a better golfer than I am a football player." :chuckle:

wat

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."