• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Alibaba Jerseys?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TJ Detweiler

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
I know a few people that have used that site and I've only heard good things. Supposed to be really good quality for how little you pay.

I got a Kyrie Throwback from Aliexpress (same company i believe). Its 100%. Price tags, hologram sticker, "NBA Recycles" tag... it should be the same size as the real jerseys too.

Ive been meaning to get some more

Looking at getting a pair of LeBron shoes. Wow. That's some great pricing.

Well here's what were going to do. You are going to order one, let me know how it is. Then I am going to get one.

You the man.

FYI the free shipping really does take a month. Id either pay for shipping or order soon so Cavs/Browns gear is here for the season lol. My Kyrie one came on opening night, was legit as fuck

Yeah, I know for a fact they are all knock-offs. Was just wondering. Thanks guys, and i'll give you an update once I receive them.

Also remember the "buyer" you bought from. I heard some of the buyers suck and some are legit. So hopefully you read the reviews and feedback from that certain buyer. Remember their name so when I order one, I can go the same route and we can be jersey buddies at the opener.

I bought jerseys off this website before. I bought a John Wall and Kyrie Irving one. It might have not been from the same seller as you're purchasing but I had no complaints what so ever. For $23-30 I can live with any of the defects on the jersey.

I'd definitely recommend it and I hear if you run into any problems, Alibaba/Aliexpress will refund you.

I ordered a too-good-to-be-true deal from Ali once, they refunded me immediately after the 14 day period for the seller to ship had passed

Have some experience with this site. It can definitely swing either way, some jerseys are quality, some not so much. Sizing can also become an issue as one large might fit differently from another large, but for $20 they're a steal. Best site around for these

Thanks for starting this thread, TJ. Didn't know much about Aliexpress until this. I'm looking at getting a throwback Mark Price jersey, but my concern is that the front may not replicate the original (as they don't show images).

Seems fairly hit and miss but I'm sure with some thorough research, I'll be able to find a pretty good replica at a great price.

this site looks awesome. thanks for sharing.

I think I need a recommendation! Should I go for a Brad Daugherty or Mark Price classic jersey?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."