1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser. You can find the style chooser on the bottom left of the website. - Ben

An idea: Cut Jamison and Parker!

Discussion in 'Trades, Free Agency, & the Draft' started by Kyrieville, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyrieville

Kyrieville In the Rotation

These guys won't be back next year, and all they're doing is ruining our lottery position. We need to be in tank mode and allow the young guys to get as much playing time as possible. We're purposely benching Kyrie and Varejao... why are these two guys still playing? They should have been bought out a long time ago and allowed to sign with a contender.

1 person likes this.
  2. Marcus

Marcus Let's go Cabs!

What good does that do? Even if they did cut them now they wouldn't be able to sign with a contender anyway and be eligible for postseason play.

I'm all for getting a better draft pick, but it's getting borderline insane around here with how badly people are rooting against the home team.

9 people like this.
  3. I.K.W.T

I.K.W.T Season Ticket Holder

Here's an idea, change your FUCKING username. Also, never make a thread again.

8 people like this.
  4. Kyrieville

I tried to change my username, but the mod that does it ignores requests these days.

Also, eat a dick. I am not satisfied with being mediocre. Kyrie is good, but he's not good enough to lead a team by himself. We need another star, and in order to land another star, we need a high draft pick. Why not maximize our chances at getting a top 2 pick by LOSING? This season is worthless. I root for the young guys to play well and for the Cavs to lose.

5. Kyrieville

I realize that it is too late. But they need to be sent packing or given limited minutes. Why give aging vets minutes when we need to develop our young talent? Jamison got 41 minutes the other night...

6. I.K.W.T

I.K.W.T Season Ticket Holder

I CANNOT believe "Fans" of a freaking team are rooting for them to lose. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

7. Marcus

Marcus Let's go Cabs!

I understand what you are getting at, but what kind of message are you sending your young, impressionable team if you cut their two veteran leaders before the end of the season, one in which you traded away arguably your best bench player (at that point) when you still had playoff aspirations?

2 people like this.
  8. KIrving15

KIrving15 Banned

Easier said than done, son.

9. MoFlo

MoFlo Administrator Staff Member

You've been a member here for over 2 years. You don't know by now that this could've gone in an already existing thread?

1 person likes this.
  10. Kyrieville

Would you like to suggest one for me to put it in?

11. Marcus

Marcus Let's go Cabs!

2 people like this.
  12. Numbers Guy

Numbers Guy 1234567890

Cut them for 9 games?

13. wuck

wuck Hustling on the inside Staff Member

This thread is wrong in so many ways (placement, timing, feasibility, etc.). Closing.

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.