• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

And Jack the Ripper was...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Some crazy shit there! But atleast a mystery has been solved. Still gives me chills thinking about Jack the Ripper.

Interesting.... Won't do much for the plight of modern polish immigrants, they get enought stick from UKIP without being linked with old jack. How long until Hollywood gets a movie on the go?

pole-dancing-poland-dance-demotivational-poster-1265705444.jpg

Real interesting story, remember seeing the images of the victims as a little kid and having nightmares for weeks.

Good to have it solved, but the whole aura surrounding this was that no one knew his identity, so the creepy coolness factor is gone.

So why was he put in an asylum for 20 something years, other than the fact he killed bitches, but nobody would have known that?

I'd like to know more. I always thought it was someone with medical knowledge from what I had read. Seems weird that it was just a crazy Polish barber.

Interesting, but I liked the whole royal cover up narrative better. Someone page Alan Moore (one person might get that reference).

Just read this article this morning. Couldn't find any accurate validation though? Didn't the info come from an independent inquiry or something? I agree with Andrew though - Some cases are better left unsolved. The whole 'mystique' thing kind of isn't that relevant anymore!

I've followed the case for a long time. Almost every single one of the people who are most clued into this case are questioning the authenticity of this claim. First of all it was published in a tabloid, second of all there is a lot of question as to whether this "shawl" is legit or even from one of the deceased at all, and then there are other questions about the validity of the DNA testing as the lab guy definitely made some odd assumptions based on the data he recovered. I wouldn't be so sure it's solved yet.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."