• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Andrei Kirelenko Situation

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RedeemTeam

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
He's in Lionel Hollins dog house and did not travel with the team after Hollins reportedly told him "I do not see your role on the team." Apparently he could be traded to the 76ers along with our old friend Karasev, and then waived. Would the cavs be interested in Kirelenko? He would certainly help defensively and from an experience stand point, but his offense is pretty nonexistent at this point.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/11/22/7267275/andrei-kirilenko-brooklyn-nets-philadelphia-76ers

They are going to trade AK-47 AND Karasev? Either the NBA people within the Nets are trying to sneak these moves in and will end up paying with their lives or the Russian Billionaire has lost interest in his billion dollar baby.

I don't think the Cavs should have any interest in AK-47. With Marion he's pretty redundant IMO. Karasev on the other hand I wouldn't mind having back. Put him up vs Joe Harris in practice and see who comes out on top.

well he would allow us to keep playing marion at the 2 and play backup to lebron, and he has a GOAT nickname and some sick tattoos

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."