• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Anthony Davis

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Reaction score
Noticed we didn't have a thread for this dude. He's killing it right now, playing like the best big man in the NBA.

but…..

[video]https://vine.co/v/hI9zVV2Q6jq/embed[/video]

Soooooo……….gay?

EDIT: should probably have a WW on that video

Last edited:
Noticed we didn't have a thread for this dude. He's killing it right now, playing like the best big man in the NBA.

but…..

[video]https://vine.co/v/hI9zVV2Q6jq/embed[/video]

Soooooo……….gay?

Wait...he's getting raped and he's the gay one?!

On another note though he slipped to me in my fantasy draft. He's been killing it along with Paul George =D

I didn't really see all the hype surrounding him when he got drafted but he's definitely proved me wrong. Should be an elite player for a lonnnnnggggg time.

Most of the player threads for non Cavs members are guys that people Think that Grant should of drafted.

They have no interest in talking about good players they cant lament over not having.

Most of the player threads for non Cavs members are guys that people Think that Grant should of drafted.

They have no interest in talking about good players they cant lament over not having.

So what do we need to talk about him? Suck his dick the entire thread?

I don't think I have ever seen a .gif that has made me more uncomfortable. Even after a few years it still makes me cringe.

Anthony Davis is averaging more pts than Klay Thompson, more blocks than Dwight Howard, more steals than Tony Allen & more rebs than Hibbert.

He is pretty awesome. Really sucks that we were on the wrong side of the coun flip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

He is pretty awesome. Really sucks that we were on the wrong side of the coun flip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
it's crazy (but so disheartening!) to imagine what it would've been like had we gotten davis. guy is legitimately a budding superstar and not even a quarter way thru his sophomore season. sigh.

as an aside, i'm not really sure why the vine is relevant to this thread.

There are many gay players in the NBA, I'm not sure how the .gif is relevant other then to be bigoted, but this is a guy who will be the face of the league soon. Just an outstanding player. I got him for my fantasy team and I don't know how people let him slide to 6th, I took him with my first pick. NO is in a good position.

So if you can't somehow attach "Chris Grant blows dongs for not drafting this guy" to a post, then you're just not sure what to say?

Ummm, because I know he is good and there is nothing to debate about here. We had no chance to get him, there is also not a trade rumor about him coming here so I am not really inclined to suck his dick. Let's just all start a thread for KD, PG, Melo, CP3, Kobe if you are spewing attacks like that against me.

So how long will it take a non-displaced fracture to heal?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."