• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Anybody Need a Car?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shakalu M.D.

Its Happening!!!!
Reaction score
Yep, shameless self promotion here. Seriously though, I can get you a good deal. I'm not paid on commission, I get paid based on the number of cars I sell, so if I can get you a great price I will. PM me for info.

So there's an incentive for you to sell care, but you're not paid commission?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, shameless self promotion here. Seriously though, I can get you a good deal. I'm not paid on commission, I get paid based on the number of cars I sell, so if I can get you a great price I will. PM me for info.

You never mentioned what your dealer was.. Chrysler, Chevy, Ford etc etc.

i want a drop top 350z. doesnt matter the year.

i have an 08 altima and no title. work that shit, i dare you

How much will can I trade in my wife's 09 Dodge Caliber w/ 86,000 miles for? Body is in 9/10 condition.

I wish we could help each other out man. I could really use a car right now, but I'm too broke to waste your time. I'll keep you in mind though, I could be in much better shape here in a few months.

I'm curious as to what the best deal you ever gave off the sticker price and when purchasing a car how much to ask off.

Last edited:
You make them bid against themself and choose a number lower than that

What's the best you can do on this? Absolute best

So there's an incentive for you to sell care, but you're not paid commission?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get paid a commission, but the commission isn't based on the price of the vehicle. I get paid a flat rate for each car I sell, the more cars I sell that flat rate goes up. I also get a guaranteed amount of money from the dealer but that has nothing to do with the commission.

You never mentioned what your dealer was.. Chrysler, Chevy, Ford etc etc.

I work for a Toyota dealership, but my dealership is really large. I'm able to sell Toyota, Chevy, Honda, Audi, Hyundai, Mitsubishi. The Toyota store is my base of operations.

i want a drop top 350z. doesnt matter the year.

i have an 08 altima and no title. work that shit, i dare you

:chuckles: I'll keep my eyes open.

How much will can I trade in my wife's 09 Dodge Caliber w/ 86,000 miles for? Body is in 9/10 condition.

We use KBB and other sources to appraise vehicles. You know more about your car than I do, so I would go to KBB.com and plug in your info if you were to trade in to a dealer. I will tell you most dealers use the fair condition when conducting a KBB appraisal and there are other fees as well. So whatever number KBB gives you will likely be a little high. I can't really give you an exact number without seeing the vehicle first. Most people have better luck selling their cars outright because they get retail price as opposed to the wholesale price you get at a dealership.

I wish we could help each other out man. I could really use a car right now, but I'm too broke to waste your time. I'll keep you in mind though, I could be in much better shape here in a few months.

We have some fantastic budget cars on our lot, PM me for more info and I'll see what I can do for you.

I'm curious as to what the best deal you ever gave off the sticker price and when purchasing a car how much to ask off.

We start at sticker and work our way down. Taking a loser deal (below dealer invoice) is nothing new. Dealerships make their money on used cars and in the service department.

I am looking to trade my Mustang in before winter hits, if it looks like we are going to have another bad one.

RCF pink name discount.

Do you have Audi R8's on your lot? I am thinking of taking one on a test drive to Mexico.

I'm looking for a mid-90's Chevy Cavalier, preferably pink. If it has any body modifications, ground effects, rims, large spoiler, or neon lights, that is a huge plus. Please keep an eye out for me.

I'd like to trade in my 2007 PT Cruiser for a taco truck, with a 19 year old Columbian girl to drive it. If you try to pass of a Salvadorian illegal, I'll know.

I'm looking for a mid-90's Chevy Cavalier, preferably pink. If it has any body modifications, ground effects, rims, large spoiler, or neon lights, that is a huge plus. Please keep an eye out for me.

Here you go bud.

20575060001_large.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2057506/1996-chevrolet-cavalier/

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."