• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Anyone have todays Newspaper (Cleveland Plain Dealer)? Looking to get one!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheReturn23

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello All!!! It is a great day to be a fan of the Cleveland Cavaliers. The King is coming home!!! After all the hardship and adversity we have dealt with over the past 4 years, the golden days of Cleveland Sports may be upon us with Lebron James, Andrew Wiggins, and Johnny Manziel all apart of Cleveland Sports!

Anyway, i am really looking to pickup a copy of todays newspaper from the Cleveland Plain Dealer with the huge Lebron James cover. I think it would be an awesome collectors piece for me since I'm a huge Lebron fan but sadly i dont live in Cleveland/NorthEast Ohio Area so i cannot get one. Below is a picture of the newspaper

16fbd730-0929-11e4-b905-3749bd3627e1_pdfront.jpg

If anyone has a copy or can get one for me, I am very much looking to purchase one. If you want to get in contact me, please message me via this forum or i can give you my cell #.

Thanks for your help in advance I really appreciate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto for me. I was gonna ask the exact same question. I can paypal the money.

Boy, that poster is nice btw!

Those who are looking for some copies, please PM me - I can help and ship to where you are.

It's a really nice poster but what if he decides not to wear #6? Poster goes in the shitter.

It's a really nice poster but what if he decides not to wear #6? Poster goes in the shitter.

I still think it's valid. If not for anything but for nostalgic value for this particular day. Definitely would love to get my hands on a copy though.

I would love to get a copy too, especially since I'm not from Ohio!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."