• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Avengers: Endgame Spoilers Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hurl Bruce

Logmaster
Reaction score
Please don't post spoilers in the Marvel thread. Post them here.

Unless Thanos is killed by Antman crawling up his butt then growing larger, then I don't want to hear any theories.

Please don't post spoilers in the Marvel thread. Post them here.

Unless Thanos is killed by Antman crawling up his butt then growing larger, then I don't want to hear any theories.

You done ruined the ending.

Am I the only person that loved infinity war that has had all their hype killed for this film by them introducing this ultra mega powerful character last minute in Captain Marvel to setup a Deus Ex Machine? Game of thrones has all my hype right now.

Am I the only person that loved infinity war that has had all their hype killed for this film by them introducing this ultra mega powerful character last minute in Captain Marvel to setup a Deus Ex Machine? Game of thrones has all my hype right now.

Yeah she’s powerful but she is still not at the level of Thanos even without the gauntlet.

But she is a big piece they didn’t have before.

Yeah she’s powerful but she is still not at the level of Thanos even without the gauntlet.

But she is a big piece they didn’t have before.
Yeah, I just don't like that she is introduced last minute as the most powerful avenger meanwhile we have multiple films with well fleshed out charterers. To me it looked like they set this up for her to come in and save the day and that has killed expectations for me.

It couldnt be more perfect Imo

Cap....wowzers.

What a fucking movie!

"Hey look it's that kid who calls me dickhead"

I thought it was pretty good, not great though. I’ll definitely see it again since i bought my ticket late and got the front row.

Definitely liked that Captain Marvel wasn’t introduced just to beat Thanos. Sad to see Iron Man and Cap go. Fat Thor was a joy.

I thought it was pretty good, not great though. I’ll definitely see it again since i bought my ticket late and got the front row.

Definitely liked that Captain Marvel wasn’t introduced just to beat Thanos. Sad to see Iron Man and Cap go. Fat Thor was a joy.

The beauty of the stones, and the quantum realm, is they can always come back.

So more of an "until next time," rather than good-bye.

I thought it was a fitting ending for both. The only thing I didn't like was falcon as the new cap. Everything else was great especially the way they battled thanos and cap holding mojnir.
Also liked the nod to hydra cap and the lift.

I didn't quite see how Tony got the stones so I'll have to pay more attention next view. Also not sure on the time lines if Loki is alive now. Because in theory the events in the battle for new york still happen and he gets the space stone bit I think that's a parallel dimension. There's a Disney show so they will have to justify it

I thought it was a fitting ending for both. The only thing I didn't like was falcon as the new cap. Everything else was great especially the way they battled thanos and cap holding mojnir.
Also liked the nod to hydra cap and the lift.

I didn't quite see how Tony got the stones so I'll have to pay more attention next view. Also not sure on the time lines if Loki is alive now. Because in theory the events in the battle for new york still happen and he gets the space stone bit I think that's a parallel dimension. There's a Disney show so they will have to justify it

I would assume the Gauntlet Tony made was with his nanotech so he could alter its makeup(remove stones) if he was able to just make contact with the Gauntlet with his own suit/body.

I also dont get Sam being Cap. No super strength?

Wont lie. All these movies over all these years. Widow, Cap getting his life back, Tony paying the ultimate price. And then you throw in Tony's little girl...got teary eyed.

A perfect ending to a great saga, while still paving the way for the new/continuing generation of heroes. Really, really well-done movie.

Also, I was relieved that Captain Marvel had maybe ten minutes of screen time - not because I don’t like her, but because that way she wasn’t this cheat code to beating Thanos that everyone was afraid of happening.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."