• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

banned a friend

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley Rider

Towel Waver
Reaction score
A friend of mine was banned from the number 1 Cav site in the World. He called somebody a fat broad - no cuss words where used, and now his IP address had been banned. Emails to staff are ignored or maybe they are deleted as spam . So I am trying to find Solution.

Kindest Regards

Harley Rider

I am going to assume it was something more than that if he got IP Banned...

You also forgot to give his name...

It's a known fact that @Maximus is sensitive about her weight, so I don't know why this poster would test the waters.

It's a known fact that @Maximus is sensitive about her weight, so I don't know why this poster would test the waters.

ralphie-may.gif

A friend of mine was banned from the number 1 Cav site in the World. He called somebody a fat broad - no cuss words where used, and now his IP address had been banned. Emails to staff are ignored or maybe they are deleted as spam . So I am trying to find Solution.

Kindest Regards

Harley Rider

No clue who you are talking about. It would help if you gave the poster's name...

name he goes by on here is

jimmers5522 a new member low posts and had no idea about any staff members size or? I know he has tried to apolgize several times.
in reading thru some of the comments some salty language for sure

A friend of mine was banned from the number 1 Cav site in the World. He called somebody a fat broad - no cuss words where used, and now his IP address had been banned. Emails to staff are ignored or maybe they are deleted as spam . So I am trying to find a solution.

Perhaps the solution was right in front of you all along.

in reading thru some of the comments some salty language for sure

the posts that got him banned were deleted. you are just seeing the posts that got him noticed. he will never be reinstated.

no IP addresses associated with his account were banned. anyone who logs in from the same IP addresses will set off software alerts (which means he may not be able register), and any users logging in from those IP addresses will get banned immediately for any similar behavior.

gonna close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."