• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Baron Davis Reunion Safari

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Jesus no... dude is older than Mike Miller, has not played professional basketball for three years, and whatever athleticism he may have had is now gone after destroying his knees.

His savvy, veteran leadership, and remaining talent could definitely help the organization make a postseason push!

In Canton.

I was gonna say, I had no idea Davis was still in the league...

Simpsons-walk-in-walk-out-whistling.gif

If we are going after Baron for real I am worried about Kyrie's shoulder. This guy has no business being on an NBA team anymore.

If we are going after Baron for real I am worried about Kyrie's shoulder. This guy has no business being on an NBA team anymore.

I was thinking the same thing... if this is true then the timing is interesting.

Isn't TMZ sports one of the least legitimate sports sites around?

While i agree he B-Diddy has nothing left in the tank, if he still has the beard, we have to consider it.

This has got to be coming from Baron's reps. Just trying to drum up any interest.

I love Baron. Also, the Clippers suck as far as I'm concerned - hate that team.

No offense to Baron. Will always remember that game against the Heat in 2011. Not to mention his acquisition led to the #1 pick and Kyrie.

I would be seriously disappointed if they waive Harris for Baron. Hope he catches on with one of the LA teams.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."