• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Basketball Players Awards

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

crabbyshark

In the Rotation
Reaction score
CDnpnJ9W8AAjdZw.png:large

In my opinion, this is a misguided idea that will have unintended consequences for those who came up with it.

Missing on this list is:

• Most Likely to Get into a Fight at a Gay Bar
  • Best Mean-Mugger
  • Best Handles
  • Best Love-Handles
  • Coach You Would Want to Invite Over to a Barbecue
  • Player You Secretly Wish Would Get Jacked in the Face

I wonder if this will cause unnecessary tension within the player ranks. Lets say everyone hates on Lebron. How would that affect intra player relations particularly with the need for the union to be more united than back in 2012?

I wonder if this will cause unnecessary tension within the player ranks. Lets say everyone hates on Lebron. How would that affect intra player relations particularly with the need for the union to be more united than back in 2012?

I assume the voting will be anonymous.

Missing on this list is:

• Most Likely to Get into a Fight at a Gay Bar - Larry Sanders while on roller skates
  • Best Mean-Mugger - Perk. That look he gave Crowder when Crowder tried to get back up at him is pretty much the same expression he rolls around all day with.
  • Best Handles - Kyrie. Is there any question? Ball on a string
  • Best Love-Handles - Big Baby Davis
  • Coach You Would Want to Invite Over to a Barbecue - Jason Kidd. On fire now as a coach and set fire to many of his coaches careers while a players. Good drinking buddy as evidenced by his past DUIs and started his career in Texas so he's got to have some pretty good grill skills
  • Player You Secretly Wish Would Get Jacked in the Face - Harden. You'd think the answer would be Olynyk but at the moment "jacked in the face" would be too light a sentence from him.

I assume the voting will be anonymous.

Right but how is the face of the league who is also the VP of the NBPA going to feel if his peers don't adore him?

Right but how is the face of the league who is also the VP of the NBPA going to feel if his peers don't adore him?

I mean, I probably wouldn't want to be the team facing him in the playoffs the night they unveil the awards (assuming he doesn't win) because you know he'll turn back the clock and put up some sort of ridiculous stat line to remind people he's still the best when he wants to be. Kind of like when he absolutely demolished Curry this year the second time we played Golden State just to prove a point.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."