• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Battle for the AL Central Pt. II -|- Indians vs. Tigers -|- Sept. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
Battle for the AL Central Pt. II -- 2014 Series #44
lgo_mlb_cleveland_indians
list.jpg

Cleveland Indians (70-64) vs. Detroit Tigers (74-62)

Live from Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio

jacobs-field-excitement.jpg

Pitching Matchups

Game #1 -- September 1st, 2014 at 4:00 PM
21808_ESPN.jpg

9048.png
i

Corey Kluber (13-8); 2.52 ERA; 213 K vs. David Price (12-10); 3.32 ERA; 224 K

Game #2 -- September 2nd, 2014 at 7:05 PM
8185.png
i

Carlos Carrasco (6-4); 3.01 ERA; 86 K vs. Kyle Lobstein (0-0); 3.09 ERA; 3 K

Game #3 -- September 3rd, 2014 at 7:05 PM

9456.png
7590.png

Danny Salazar (5-6); 4.23 ERA; 83 K vs. Justin Verlander (12-11); 4.68 ERA; 132 K

Game #4 -- September 4th, 2014 at 7:05 PM
9122.png
8193.png

Trevor Bauer (5-7); 3.99 ERA; 120 K vs. Max Scherzer (15-5); 3.26 ERA; 220 K

Projected Lineups
-| Please note lineups are a projection done at the beginning of the series and may not be entirely accurate for all games -|

Cleveland

Bourn - Ramirez - Brantley - Santana - Kipnis - Gomes - Walters - Chisenhall - Holt

Detroit

Davis - Kinsler - Hunter - V. Martinez - J. Martinez - Castellanos - Kelly - Suarez - Holaday

Just wanted to get this up because I'm busy tomorrow and I have no clue if/when this Royals game is going to finish.

Since I'm gonna go ahead and assume our suspended game against the Royals on the 22nd will be a win, I will be satisfied with taking 3 out of 4 against the Tigers here.

Really think you missed an opportunity to go with Battle for the AL Central: Part Deux

MV5BMTQyMDM5MTUyNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTYzOTUyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

I have to think that a man who showers on a very frequent basis with several other men and is tapping one of the most beautiful women in the world will be utterly shaken up by that. The bum shoulder and terrible year he is having will be simply be secondary to mockery of his ass.

I have to think that a man who showers on a very frequent basis with several other men and is tapping one of the most beautiful women in the world will be utterly shaken up by that. The bum shoulder and terrible year he is having will be simply be secondary to mockery of his ass.

I imagine its his pissed off girlfriend that will be the distraction. She not only got all of the pictures she sent to him hacked off of his phone, but there also happened to be A LOT of other females also hacked from him. He's going to have a lot of explaining to do over where those pics came from.

Rumor on the street is that it was his phone that was hacked and leaked the Upton pics. So I'd say a very angry model girlfriend would serve as a pretty big distraction.

I like the pitching matchups for the series, lined up perfectly imo for us

Has Verlander said anything about his latest distraction yet? :chuckle:

Rumor on the street is that it was his phone that was hacked and leaked the Upton pics. So I'd say a very angry model girlfriend would serve as a pretty big distraction.

Why would she be mad at him that someone hacked him? That would be like him getting robbed and her being angry at him and not the robbers. This person hit multiple people, too. It isn't like he left the phone in the bathroom, or was passing the pictures around himself.

And as for the other women, well, he could say that was before she showed up. She is also a professional model, there is a pretty good chance she has a similar list of men in her background too. I would have to think they went into the relationship knowing they were both ballers. He is a pro athlete and probably an alpha male, he is probably loving that people see what he has been tapping.

I just can't see this being any more of a distraction than his bum shoulder and awful performance this year. Some dude heckling him that he likes his ass will only distract him if he thinks the heckler is cute, frankly.

Why would she be mad at him that someone hacked him? That would be like him getting robbed and her being angry at him and not the robbers. This person hit multiple people, too. It isn't like he left the phone in the bathroom, or was passing the pictures around himself.

And as for the other women, well, he could say that was before she showed up. She is also a professional model, there is a pretty good chance she has a similar list of men in her background too. I would have to think they went into the relationship knowing they were both ballers. He is a pro athlete and probably an alpha male, he is probably loving that people see what he has been tapping.

I just can't see this being any more of a distraction than his bum shoulder and awful performance this year. Some dude heckling him that he likes his ass will only distract him if he thinks the heckler is cute, frankly.

:chuckle: Are you in a relationship? Even if that was the truth no woman would let the fly without 72+ hours of constant badgering.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."