• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Bovada

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DatDudeZ3

Go Cavs
Reaction score
Created a Bovada account and bet on the Cowboys/Redskins game tonight, the only problem is that I'm 20 years old... You only had to be 18 to create a Bovada account, but I failed to remember you must be 21 to bet on sports online in Ohio.... Can I get in trouble for this if I delete my account immediately?

Created a Bovada account and bet on the Cowboys/Redskins game tonight, the only problem is that I'm 20 years old... You only had to be 18 to create a Bovada account, but I failed to remember you must be 21 to bet on sports online in Ohio.... Can I get in trouble for this if I delete my account immediately?

Quite frankly I doubt you'd be in trouble either way.

But I recommend 5Dimes over Bovada.

Go Cowboys!

Quite frankly I doubt you'd be in trouble either way.

But I recommend 5Dimes over Bovada.

Go Cowboys!

It doesn't matter that you have to be 21 in Ohio to bet on online sports? But thanks man.

It doesn't matter that you have to be 21 in Ohio to bet on online sports? But thanks man.

Does it matter? Sure

But I don't think it's really followed that closely, they'll look the other way so long as you're paying them.

Does it matter? Sure

But I don't think it's really followed that closely, they'll look the other way so long as you're paying them.

Would I get into any trouble for trying to cash a check at my local bank from Bovada at 20 years old?

You can bet online in ohio now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would I get into any trouble for trying to cash a check at my local bank from Bovada at 20 years old?

No, the check won't say Bovada on it anyway. They'll have a different holding company name on it, won't be a big deal.

I thought the online gambling age was 21 in Ohio?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."