• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Brandon Jennings Potentially Torn Achilles

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I never thought I'd feel sorry for the Pistons but man.... this is such a tough pill to swallow, right when it was starting to look like Jennings was breaking out of his inefficient chucker mentality. this is going to hurt them immensely.

Wow. Well...that's one less Central Division opponent...

I almost feel bad for the Pistons.

They were a nice story there for a while and Jennings was playing the best basketball of his career. Seems like the light bulb finally went off and Van Gundy had gotten through to him.

They are terrible without him now and can't score. Tonight was tough to watch outside of Kyrie/Lebron.

I almost feel bad for the Pistons.

They were a nice story there for a while and Jennings was playing the best basketball of his career. Seems like the light bulb finally went off and Van Gundy had gotten through to him.

They are terrible without him now and can't score. Tonight was tough to watch outside of Kyrie/Lebron.

I think like you said though this is a blessing in disguise. Idk, the East is weak as fuck but now they look like a lottery team. They have a good foundation, good core but it's obvious they need one more piece they can add to their rebuild to really give them some hope for future contention. Maybe now with a lot more losses they'll better their 2015 pick.

I think like you said though this is a blessing in disguise. Idk, the East is weak as fuck but now they look like a lottery team. They have a good foundation, good core but it's obvious they need one more piece they can add to their rebuild to really give them some hope for future contention. Maybe now with a lot more losses they'll better their 2015 pick.

The bottom of the playoff bracket is so bad that a Pistons team without Brandon Jennings is still very much in play for a playoff spot.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."