• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Braylon Edwards- Gay Rumor?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Not that there's anything wrong with that...

seinfeld-thetruth.jpg

If he was gay, wouldn't he wanna go to San Fransisco?

Gay test:

Went to Michigan.

Check.

Test done.

Well, if he is gay, not sure he would want to go to NY. I would think he would want to live in a more progressive state like Iowa where gamy marriage is legal. :rolleyes:

Maybe mrs california likes athletes, I hear she is available. She could "straighten" him out. It is a choice after all according to her.

Yea, I know...was bit of a joke. I recall hearing a long time ago that Lakewood is second to San Francisco for most gays per capita. Gotta love census results. Again, this is not confirmed. And I have no motivation to even try to confirm it.

I dropped my wallet in Lakewood once and kicked it all the way into Cleveland. Just saying.

Worst idea and worst thread ever.

And I mean that in a good way.

Little birdie whispered in my ear about a year ago that Sharon Reed from action news actually tried to hook up with him after his 2nd season and asked him out on a formal date, and he told her he wasn't interested...

Is it because he was after Chuck Galleti ?? Who knows, but I thought that was odd...

He seems completely straight to me :uhh:

dorightmen.jpg

*edit* Anyone who says no to Sharon Reed should be sent to 'Frisco on the next plane...

SR01.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."