• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns acquire Andy Lee (3-time Pro-Bowl)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I know people were confused when they spent that 5th rounder on a punter, considering they had Lee. Glad we could take advantage of a weird situation.

Goodbye, Spencer Lanning.

antonio-brown-kicks-punter.jpg

Goodbye, Spencer Lanning.

antonio-brown-kicks-punter.jpg

That dumbass move by Antonio cost me six points and a victory in fantasy football that week. Idiot had a clear route to the EZ, but had to jump kick the lame ass punter.

I thought Lanning was an above average punter so I'm a little taken aback by the move. I really don't have anything negative to say just a little surprised the Browns felt they needed to upgrade the position.

Hopefully Lee does a nice job in the swirling winds of FES.

Also, we will not have a new long snapper, place kicker, punter and holder. Probably will have different return men too because they all sucked last year.

Why did the 49ers draft a punter to replace him?

Drafted him b/c he's pretty good. Can placekick and punt. Had a real good showing at their OTA's and will make 1/4 of what Lee is set to make.

Lee also didn't show up to OTA's.

You just know what this means..

Phil Dawson safari?

That dumbass move by Antonio cost me six points and a victory in fantasy football that week. Idiot had a clear route to the EZ, but had to jump kick the lame ass punter.

You deserved to lose for violating the fantasy code. :chuckle:

Every year, I avoid Steelers, Ravens and Bengals players out of principle.

Because I'd rather die a horrible painful death than to ever have to cheer for them to do anything remotely good.

The 49ers suddenly have a hole at starting offensive tackle because Anthony Davis retired. I'm guessing that is where the Lee salary will be reappropriated. That 49ers ownership and front office has resembled the Titanic ever since Harbaugh was forced out, a healthy 25 year old offensive tackle retiring is now barely surprising with this franchise.

The 49ers suddenly have a hole at starting offensive tackle because Anthony Davis retired. I'm guessing that is where the Lee salary will be reappropriated. That 49ers ownership and front office has resembled the Titanic ever since Harbaugh was forced out, a healthy 25 year old offensive tackle retiring is now barely surprising with this franchise.

Fuckin' stoners.. :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."