• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns cut/waiver claims

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I was just about to start this same thread. Thanks JMcCurry.

With Lewis gone, Crowell is 1 step closer to the 53.

Gonna be Crowell or Obgonnaya

According to MKC, Garrett Gilkey has been cut.

Burleson gone. Thought he'd help this WR corps:

Gonna be Crowell or Obgonnaya
Considering the Browns said Dion was firmly set as the 3rd RB a few days ago before Crowell's explosion, it's gotta be Crowell

Crowell emerged as the third best back by a long shot, I am disappointed they couldn't line up a trade.

Crowell emerged as the third best back by a long shot, I am disappointed they couldn't line up a trade.

Benjarvis Green Ellis just got cut, not sure what value our 3/4th string rb's have to other teams who know they will be cut.

Sad to see Gilkey go, thought he had a lot of potential....not surprised to see Obi and Burleson go

Benjarvis Green Ellis just got cut, not sure what value our 3/4th string rb's have to other teams who know they will be cut.

Fair point. I'm just hopeful the Browns can find a receiver in the coming week. I would take a 2013 draft redo and move McFadden to the cornerback starved Niners for Quinton Patton. Ive liked what I have seen and heard of Patton, but he seems to be in a numbers crunch.

Fair point. I'm just hopeful the Browns can find a receiver in the coming week. I would take a 2013 draft redo and move McFadden to the cornerback starved Niners for Quinton Patton. Ive liked what I have seen and heard of Patton, but he seems to be in a numbers crunch.

They're also saying we should take a flier on Stephen hill, who was just cut

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."