• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns on Hard Knocks?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I have a feeling it will probably depend on whether or not we still have Johnny Manziel on the roster when the decision is made to start shooting.

The NFL is so morally without direction it's crazy.. Slinging Manziel onto camera fresh out of rehab.

Media loves a good trainwreck...

hqdefault.jpg

You know what sells tickets? Winning football games. All this other crap is negative publicity. Until the Browns prove they have it together by winning games and not firing coaches every other year hard knocks will be a bad idea.

You know what sells tickets? Winning football games. All this other crap is negative publicity. Until the Browns prove they have it together by winning games and not firing coaches every other year hard knocks will be a bad idea.
The Browns have no say in the matter. The NFL picks who goes on.

There are like 8 teams that can be forced to do it this year (Tampa Bay is the only other possibility because of Jameis).

Unless a better team volunteers, everybody should be ready for this.

I love it. Perhaps it'll force them to hold themselves accountable to some extent.

You can tell the players are embarrassed of the team.

You can tell the players are embarrassed of the team.

I don't know if it's that as much as every NFL player knows that it puts an unwanted amount of scrutiny on your team.

I don't know if it's that as much as every NFL player knows that it puts an unwanted amount of scrutiny on your team.

Either way...

I want the scrutiny. I want them under the microscope.

If Jimmy Haslam doesn't want it, then I do.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."