• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Bryce Harper

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PIP

1997-98 Armco Heating & Cooling Hornet
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Some thought, gentlemen ?

Through my company we have Nats season tickets and when I feel like going to see a game I usually will attend--- lately it's been a real pleasure watching Bryce Harper play in virtually all aspects of the game...

Glad he's finally catching up a bit with Trout-- and with the emergence of Kris Bryant, it would appear there's 3 guys with the stick that have potential to be all time greats--- and in excellent markets as well...

Welp, its pretty hard to pay attention to baseball when your favorite team is in the cellar.

It's funny to see how Yankees fans are already going 'LBJ to the Knicks' nuts over him. I just can't see the Nats letting him walk, they will go to stupid levels to keep him.

Anyhoo, cool to see him taking that next step. Not too often you get overt Mormon villains in sports. He is like the love child of AJ Pierzinski and Mitt Romney. It's great. Hell, imagine what kind of rivalry the NL would have then if Puig converted to Judaism. Or maybe they could team up NWO style. The possibilities would be endless.

He isn't on Trouts level yet though- he needs an MVP first, Trout is still a better defender (he knows where the wall is), and Trout steals bases. But Harper has definitely been the beast so far this year. Really is good to see him develop.

Lot of fun young talent in the game right now.

Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, Kris Bryant, Yasmany Tomas, Freddie Freeman, Manny Machado, Starlin Castro, Anthony Rizzo, Addison Russell, Chris Sale, Billy Hamilton, Trevor Bauer, Danny Salazar, Nolan Arenado...

I could go on for days. That was just Atlanta through Colorado.

Lot of fun young talent in the game right now.

Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, Kris Bryant, Yasmany Tomas, Freddie Freeman, Manny Machado, Starlin Castro, Anthony Rizzo, Addison Russell, Chris Sale, Billy Hamilton, Trevor Bauer, Danny Salazar, Nolan Arenado...

I could go on for days. That was just Atlanta through Colorado.
I noticed you left off Lonnie Chisenhall and Zach Walters.

Some thought, gentlemen ?

11478357-large.jpg

Doesn't look good...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."