• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Burt Reynolds Auction!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Randolphkeys

I'm Just Second-hand Strus
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/146/

Goddamn right, I hate the fact I just bought a new car and my son a bed... I need some Burt over the Keys family hearth.

187409_0.jpg

Look at these hidden gems... you can get classy oil paintings of naked chicks previously owned by Burt fucking Reynolds... this is a goldmine of awesome!

Last edited:
I would love to own Burt "fucking" Reynold's motherfucking boxing robe.

Turd Ferguson

Needs to sell some of the Loni Anderson and Dolly Parton VHS sex tapes...and a VHS player to play them.

If I had a bear like that I would have it decked out in all sorts of swag. Guns, chains, a ball hard jersey, maybe even some kick-ass rabbit loafers. shit, I might just bid on that bad boy.... I wonder how much the shipping fee would be to europe...

Dammit. Now I need to get a stuffed bear. Dress it for the occasion. Fuck. Now how to explain to the wife why I have to have one......

Suggestions?

Dammit. Now I need to get a stuffed bear. Dress it for the occasion. Fuck. Now how to explain to the wife why I have to have one......

Suggestions?

Tell her you're tired of renting bears from craigslist and it's time to own one.

The most expensive item sold was his 1977 Pontiac Trans Am from "Smokey and the Bandit".

$480,000. A steal, considering the police would take one look at it and say, "I've seen that movie... nobody can give him a ticket. Let that driver do whatever he wants."

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."