• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Call me crazy...Braylon?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JMcCurry08

All-Star
Reaction score
But i'm not opposed to bringing Braylon Edwards in. We need help at the WR position and he needs to get his career resurrected and i'm sure no one is going after him. If we get him on a cheap deal, he can be our deep threat for Weeden or McCoy

What do you guys think

You're crazy.

Oddly not the worst idea you've ever had.

But yeah, it's still a dumb idea.

Braylon's talent is long gone after a bunch of injuries. I'd be shocked if he passes a physical.

And while you view the NFL like Madden 95, I'd really like to see how hard he laughs when someone asks him to come back to Cleveland. He hated it here, the loathing was mutual with fans.

Healthy or not, he's a garbage player and a garbage teammate.

No way in hell.

But i'm not opposed to bringing Braylon Edwards in. We need help at the WR position and he needs to get his career resurrected and i'm sure no one is going after him. If we get him on a cheap deal, he can be our deep threat for Weeden or McCoy

What do you guys think

You have displayed your deranged, demented, wacky, crazed and totally flipped out side with this suggestion.

Yes, you are totally bonkers. :chuckles:

You and this idea of yours is ape, barmy, bats in the belfry, batty, berserk, bonkers*, cracked, crazed, cuckoo, daft, delirious, demented, deranged, dingy*, dippy, erratic, flaky, flipped, flipped out, freaked out, fruity, idiotic, insane, kooky, lunatic, mad, mad as a March hare, mad as a hatter, maniacal, mental*, moonstruck, nuts, nutty, nutty as fruitcake, of unsound mind, out of one's mind, out of one's tree, out to lunch, potty, psycho, round the bend, schizo, screw loose, screwball, screwy, silly, touched*, unbalanced, unglued, unhinged, unzipped, wacky

You and this idea of yours is ape, barmy, bats in the belfry, batty, berserk, bonkers*, cracked, crazed, cuckoo, daft, delirious, demented, deranged, dingy*, dippy, erratic, flaky, flipped, flipped out, freaked out, fruity, idiotic, insane, kooky, lunatic, mad, mad as a March hare, mad as a hatter, maniacal, mental*, moonstruck, nuts, nutty, nutty as fruitcake, of unsound mind, out of one's mind, out of one's tree, out to lunch, potty, psycho, round the bend, schizo, screw loose, screwball, screwy, silly, touched*, unbalanced, unglued, unhinged, unzipped, wacky

That took a long time to write, didn't it?

You should be admitted to a psychiatric hospital.

Hey, while we're at it, why don't we bring Lebron back.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."