• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Call Of Duty 2015

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
This is the first CoD in years that I'm actually going to sit back and wait on. After the shitshows that were CoD: Ghosts and Advanced Warfare, I'm not willing to throw $60 down the drain for a subpar shooter.

EDIT: This is Treyarch's year though, and they really are the only proven developer since Infinity Ward fell apart. I'm hoping for a bit of a rebirth.

Will they make this one for 360/PS3? Maybe I will actually get my Live back and play this if the game is actually good.

After the shitshows that were CoD: Ghosts and Advanced Warfare, I'm not willing to throw $60 down the drain for a subpar shooter.

Advanced Warfare is 100x better than Ghosts. Ghosts is the first COD I have less than 10,000 kills in. Hell, I think I have less than 5,000. Deleted it from my PS4. Ruined COD on the PS4 for me. Picked up an XBOX One just for Halo, Gears and COD.

Advanced Warfare is 100x better than Ghosts. Ghosts is the first COD I have less than 10,000 kills in. Hell, I think I have less than 5,000. Deleted it from my PS4. Ruined COD on the PS4 for me. Picked up an XBOX One just for Halo, Gears and COD.

Wait Corey. You joined the Xbox One new gen master race? Welcome to the club.

Yeah, Ghosts is the worst of the bunch. I just didn't like all of the jump gimmicks in AW (online at least; the campaign was pretty good). I tried playing that Classic mode, but since the maps were made for the boost jumping, it just wasn't that much fun.

I have faith in Treyarch though. At the very least, we'll get zombies.

Black ops has been the better series lately, and it should continue.

That exo shit is shit. Activision last good game was CoD 4 Modern Warfare. Maybe they should remake that in NextGen graphics to establish some respect again. But i do beleive Treyarch had a hand in it. I think the case had Treyarch on it. But still it was a terrific game and id love a revamp with added shit.

And when i say that was the best game im talking Maps, Guns, Grenades, Killstreaks, Online Gameplay, etc. Everything was simple and amazing.

I played Advance Shitware last night and people were killing me with a bulldog shotgun 20 feet away. It was easy too, and that's when you say fuck the game. I guess that's the cheese gun nowadays.

Last edited:
Wait Corey. You joined the Xbox One new gen master race? Welcome to the club.

I have all 3 next gen consoles. PS4 for baseball and Battlefield (and any other actually good exclusives), XBOX One for COD, Halo, Gears (and any other actually good exclusives), and the Wii U for Nintendo stuff, obviously.

Have had a PS4 since release, and an XBOX One since Titanfall came out.

Gonna pass on this one. The last 2 were abortions.

Well damnit, I might have to re-evaluate my stance now. Black Ops 2 was the last one I enjoyed.

So of the things we know, the game may as well have been called Call of Destiny: Titanfall.

Supers, wall running, boost jumps (although less than AW thankfully). It's like they did a mock up of every successful fps. I really like Destiny's multiplayer, so that's a good thing imo. But, since I will be buying the game for zombies first, I can say that I want none of those things in my zombies.

Exo Zombies was a terrible experience, and I don't want Nazi zombies to turn into that.

Like I said, on the multiplayer front, I am extremely excited though. I think all of the additions will make it a lot more fun than normal COD multiplayer is.

Weirdly enough, I would be less "offended" by the thrust jumps, and wall running in zombies if they were perks.

I just want PS4 to re release BO2 so I can play regular zombies. I just want to play Die Rise again

I just want PS4 to re release BO2 so I can play regular zombies. I just want to play Die Rise again
I imagine this is on the horizon. 3arc wasn't prepared last time around for the 3 year cycle, but this time, they have had an extra year to plan for it. Re releasing all of the previous zombies maps updated to the new standard, makes perfect sense.

Look at BO1 zombies for example. They redid all of the WAW maps, and gave us all the new weapons, and added perks. I fully expect that, as it is a way for them to make a bit of extra money for not a lot of effort. They said the zombies mode is worthy of its own game, and i've read that there is 4 maps on disc, although that may just be rumour.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."