• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Call your shot. Official Playoff Run Predictions

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ajz20

Draft Guru
Reaction score
Here we go..... pick the winner and number in each series
images

images

Cavs Sweep Boston
th

One to two competitive games

Cavs in 6 over Bulls
th

Noah fouls out in game 6 as the Cavs pull away in the fourth
th

Cavs in 7 over Hawks
Very very hard series.
Cavs win Game 7 by 4 as Irving hits some clutch shots down the stretch.
th

Cavs in 6 over Golden State ( I had the Spurs winning it all last night, but having to play three road series may prove to be too much. I kind of like our matchup vs Golden State more then most and def more then SA.
110369.gif
images

images

images

images

Last edited:
I have a hard time predicting us to win it all. That's so hard. But I'm not gonna lie, the path is wide open. I keep hearing about the West and how tough it is, for some reason the only team that scares me out there are the Spurs and it's likely they don't even make it to the Finals.

I'll say Cavs win the title but face more adversity in our own CONFERENCE vs the Bulls and Hawks than vs the West in the Finals.

Cavs over Boston in 4
Cavs over Chicago in 5
Cavs over Atlanta in 5
Cavs over Golden State in 6

Cavs in 5 over Boston
Cavs in 7 over Chicago
Cavs in 6 over Atlanta (i could easily see this series go 7 games but then Atlanta has better shot at winning it imo)
Golden State in 6 over Cleveland (yep i think the Warriors are this good)

I have a hard time predicting us to win it all. That's so hard. But I'm not gonna lie, the path is wide open. I keep hearing about the West and how tough it is, for some reason the only team that scares me out there are the Spurs and it's likely they don't even make it to the Finals.

I'll say Cavs win the title but face more adversity in our own CONFERENCE vs the Bulls and Hawks than vs the West in the Finals.

I sort of agree with your premise, but I cannot fully buy in to the idea of playing the Warriors (if we do) will be EASIER then our path getting there in the first place. They are a deadly team. It would be an epic finals that would garner alot of national attention. I would not relish playing a game 7 in front of those fans, so I do feel we'd have to win that in 6. Anyway, I digress. I guess where I disagree is that the path getting there will be easier than whoever we play in the finals - but I do believe we will hang just fine in the finals. We hung with the top of that conference all year.

So happy this is getting underway Sunday.

NBA Champions.

Spurs don't make it to The Finals considering they are the 6th seed.
forgot to add. It would be good if everyone gave a winner and number of games in each series.

Cavs in 5 over Boston
Cavs in 6 over Chicago
Cavs in 6 over Atlanta
Spurs in 6 over Cavs

forgot to add. It would be good if everyone gave a winner and number of games in each series.
Done.

Cavs over Celtics in 5.
Cavs over Bulls in 6.
Cavs over Hawks in 6.
Cavs over Warriors in 6.

NBA Champions.

Spurs don't make it to The Finals considering they are the 6th seed.

All I will say is Cavs versus Warriors with Cavs winning it all in game 6 and Cleveland going APE SHIT

Sweep Boston
Win in 7 over Bulls
Win in 5 over Atlanta
Lose in 7 to Golden State

Cavs beat Celtics in 5
Cavs beat Bulls in 7
Cavs beat Atlanta in 6
Spurs beat Cavs in 5

That said, the Cavs have a real shot at winning it all!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."