• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavaliers Team Shop

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Regard

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was searching around on the Team Shop after some clothes, and I found this one on sale:
1000000070.jpg

They only have it in large. I'm not that familiar with american sizes, but I'm just about 6 feet tall so it's probably enough.

Does anyone know if they ship their products to Europe?

If you're not dead set on the blue one, I picked up the gray one for only $28 from JCPenney a little while back. I got the medium and I'm 6'0". That sweatshirt runs really big...

Thought I'd throw this out there since it's somewhat of a hot deal and is Cavaliers-related too. I was in the men's athletic department in JCPenney @ Great Northern yesterday and snagged this sweet Cavaliers sweatshirt for 60% off the original price. It's still $70 on nba.com but you can pick it up there for only $28:

p3778792dt.jpg

They had a lot of other Cavs stuff too and everything was on clearance...

I wasn't able to find it on their website. Just found some ugly Celtics sweatshirts. Do you have a link?:)

I wasn't able to find it on their website. Just found some ugly Celtics sweatshirts. Do you have a link?:)

Actually, I bought it in the store. Sorry, didn't see you are in Europe. I would just order the blue one from the Cavs website. That is a good price for a very quality sweatshirt. It's the ClimaCool material by Adidas and it's very comfortable.

Thanks for the help! You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

:chuckles:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."