• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs add vet A.J. Price to Training Camp Roster

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score

rsz_ajprice.jpg

The best part of the signing is that it is proof all free agent PG's are required to take the stock photo's in Timberwolve's jersey's,. lol.

The best part of the signing is that it is proof all free agent PG's are required to take the stock photo's in Timberwolve's jersey's,. lol.

I'm pretty sure David KHHAAAAAAN tried to sign all the point guards while he was a GM.

Price should be able to run the 4th squad in training camp very capably but I don't see him beating out Lucas III from a skill or contract trade value.

These are just training camp filler spots, right?

Griff probably means he will literally push Delly during scrimmages, hopefully there's refs near by so it doesn't get out of hand.

I don't see Price pushing Delly much competitively, but you never know. These type of guys should give it their all trying to make the team (or getting noticed by another team).

Price should be able to run the 4th squad in training camp very capably but I don't see him beating out Lucas III from a skill or contract trade value.

Fully agree Price won't have a more valuable contract than Lucas III, but, IMO, it could easily be a coin flip ability wise between the two. Price was a fairly serviceable back-up to Wall once upon a time.

Not that this discussion really matters, they both pretty much suck.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."