• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs Media Day 2016

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I really really can't wait for this. The media day for a championship team ought to be fun.

2014 Media day was special due to LeBron coming back,the acquiring of Love, but this one is going to be a great one. I can't wait to see the champs laugh and talk it up.

"The only question about this team is what's next" -Kyrie

Journey starts again Monday. I'll be here.

For all those worried, at least last season Cavs.com almost immediately archived the full and unedited Media day right after it was over. I am at work but will watch in its entirety afterwards...

Man I can't believe the season is once again upon us,,,that's the great thing about playing for championships.

Can't wait. Mean basketball season is right around the corner!

Class until 10:30 on Monday thankfully.

For all those worried, at least last season Cavs.com almost immediately archived the full and unedited Media day right after it was over. I am at work but will watch in its entirety afterwards...
Unedited (gasp!) even if LBJ curses? :eek:

Still can't believe we're Champs :)

Can't wait to see some basketball again!

Need a favor from you guys. Unfortunately have to work today & will be able to catch none of media day today until I play catch up later.

What I need you guys to do is post the hell about it in here. Any tweets, videos, pictures, etc you deem even the slightest noteworthy or cool regarding Cleveland, the Cavs, any of the players, or anything really :chuckle:

Counting on this thread to be how I catch up later in the day, as I know twitter will be a cluster. Thanks in advance fellas

Iv never been so excited for media day...guess that what happens when your the champs [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I wonder if KLove will bring those WCW championship belts to media day. They were inseparable at the parade!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."