• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs Media Day (Friday, Sep. 26)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's a thread for media day. Cavs.com will be streaming live coverage starting at (somewhere around) 12:15pm on Friday at this location: http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/live

So 12:15pm becomes 2:15am for me. If I don't end up staying up all night, I'm assuming the whole thing will be available for play back as per usual at the same link?

So 12:15pm becomes 2:15am for me. If I don't end up staying up all night, I'm assuming the whole thing will be available for play back as per usual at the same link?

I don't remember what they've done in the past since that particular like just streams live. I'm sure they will post highlights/excerpts on the Cavs site (interviews with different players and other little segments). I don't know if they will have the whole streaming version available, including the banter between the live commentators and other minor things that are often forgettable. You'll probably save time and brain power by catching only the highlights once they're posted.

I'm getting pretty fricking psyched for this whole rodeo to start. I've started to see signs everywhere. I teach a student whose surname is Austin-Carr, its destiny manifesting in front of me as a teenager

I think I have never been more excited for a media day my whole life. Basically I am treating this like i did the draft lottery. I have other issues in life right now but the Cavs season starting is like a pill to help me cope.Sometimes this board and the Cavs are all that keeps me hopeful. The only place i never feel rejected yes sometimes some of you bust my balls. However, I have learned to grow as a poster and person because of RCF. It all led to the one moment I can say I am proud of my city, I am proud of where I live, I can finally say the darkness sports void and mark on our City will end Friday along with more hope and good vibes in Cleveland. For a city as down as I am I really am excited for the die hard fans of sports in this city to get a Ship and when we do... I will be downtown no matter how depressed I am at the time to celebrate. I promise that! Lets get this started!

I don't remember what they've done in the past since that particular like just streams live. I'm sure they will post highlights/excerpts on the Cavs site (interviews with different players and other little segments). I don't know if they will have the whole streaming version available, including the banter between the live commentators and other minor things that are often forgettable. You'll probably save time and brain power by catching only the highlights once they're posted.

True.. But as you said, this will be one hell of an unforgettable media day. My last all-nighter was the day we signed LeBron. It'd be rather fitting to make my next all-nighter this Friday. Screw it, I'll be online!

Can those who are able, post pics here please?

I'm so fucking excited for tomorrow. I really want to see them all together.

I can't believe that they will have it this early. I would've rather they wait for the Thunder, Lakers, Heat, Clippers, and Spurs to have their Media Day first.

Don't know where to post this?

Estimated $9.3 mil for that sucker....that's actually a lot cheaper than I thought a giant state-of-the-art scoreboard would be.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."