• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs Player Highlights Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CavsHomer

Sixth Man
Reaction score
Hey guys,

There will be a lot of player highlights this upcoming season. Mainly of James, Kyrie and Love (and maybe Waiters will get some love as well :chuckle:).
So I thought I would start a thread where we can collect all of those highlights.
A lot of us will miss a few games this season, so I guess it would be cool to be able to at least watch highlights of our own players at the end of the day.
I will also start making some highlights, mainly of our "non-superstar players" Thompson/Waiters/Andy/Marion/Miller/Delly.
Started with Thompson/Varejao highlights vs Miami yesterday.

For overview purposes, I think this could be a great thread. If you post player highlights in the individual players threads, it happens fast that the videos don't stand out and "disappear" between all those other messages.

So after a game, I will always try to update this thread with new player highlights but still post the highlights in the individual threads.

Furthermore, you can make suggestions in this thread if you want highlights of certain Cavs players and I will then try to make them.

I started this thread in "Cavs Talk", but later on, Wuck will move it to the "Videos" section with a Redirect. I just want you all to know that this thread "exists" (traffic in "Videos" section isn't that heavy). :chuckle:

So please let me know what you think of this idea.
If you don't like this idea at all, it's all fine and I'll just continue to post my highlights and highlights of other yt-channels in the individual threads.

That's what it would look like after a game:

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Miami Heat 10/11/14:

LeBron James:

Kevin Love:

Dion Waiters:

Anderson Varejao:

Tristan Thompson:

d1sxo.jpg

Seriously though, that ball movement is so far more advanced than anything this team has seen since at least the 90s, and we're only into our 2nd preseason game. I can't imagine what we will be like once we hit the playoffs. Our team is going to utterly shit all over the other teams in epic fashion.

Last edited:
Updated previous post with Shawn Marion highlights I made.
Hope you like it!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."